What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors next week

mattyj

Juniors
fridge said:

and ozbash, u know u boys are not very fit. reason why u fellas lose is because u can't keep the same intensity for 80 mins !!

Youve got nothing Fridge... ....the Warriors scored ALL of their points in the back 15 of both halves.......:-$

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Looks like it will be popular. Even the North Stand from Ericsson is making the trip down.

Hurriflatch

Referee
to be honest due tpo the closeness of Hamilton to Auckland I'd be disapointed if a large contingent of the Ericsson Stadium regulars didn't go

fridge

Youve got nothing Fridge... ....the Warriors scored ALL of their points in the back 15 of both halves.......

i dunno mate, i saw a lot of hands on hips the last 15 mins of the game last week. that try by byrne was very classy though, one handed catch and put down all in one motion.

fridge said:
cmon douglasallen, u have to admit the biggest reason u warriors went crap all of a sudden is stacey jones' form disappearing. in 2002 and 2003 he was probably the second best half in the game, some ppl were even saying he was better than johns, but he's disappeared since then. he had a solid game last week but by no means awesome.

if u think he played awesome last week, then you're gonna cream ur pants when u see tim smith play.

and ozbash, u know u boys are not very fit. reason why u fellas lose is because u can't keep the same intensity for 80 mins !

is jones the jones that played in 2002 and 2003 hell no. is jones the jones that played last year hell no, alot better after retiring from international football.

saw tim smith in the trial when i went down to new plymouth to watch the game from hamilton. impressed me yes he did, but the warriors have already seen him once this year and will be running iafeta and wiki at him AGAIN!

not very fit ah, man if they would fit they would improve from fourth best points conceded and in the top three in most if not all defensive categories

Blake

Juniors
Fridge have you ever thought that all things are relative? Different games = different pace = varying degrees of fitness. So to cite one example where the warriors had (in your opinion) their hands on hips and from this to conclude they are 'not fit' (again based on one example) is not overly compelling. One of the best defensive teams in the competition however does weigh heavily in their favour, suggesting they are in fact very fit players.

When trying to pump your own teams chances up at the expense of another teams deficiencies you may want to disregard past history and one game as examples to why they might lose.

mickdo

Coach
Gotta laugh when supporters of the 10th placed team try to talk smack about the team coming 2nd :lol:

mickdo said:
Gotta laugh when supporters of the 10th placed team try to talk smack about the team coming 2nd :lol:

just taking your lead from the last three seasons
just like the team supporters that try and think the game against the johns less newcastle team was any guide

mattyj

Juniors
fridge said:
i dunno mate, i saw a lot of hands on hips the last 15 mins of the game last week

Mate if every team didnt have their hands on their hips in the last 10-15 of each half then i`d question their workrate.

You`d think that every player gives 100% up until a stoppage of play, therefore would put their hands on their hips regardless of how fit they are, beacause if your leaving gas in the tank then your not giving enough while the ball is in play.

Eelementary

Post Whore
douglasallen91 said:
just taking your lead from the last three seasons
just like the team supporters that try and think the game against the johns less newcastle team was any guide

Who thinks that match was a guide to our season?

Even if we did, it's a perfectly valid guide. Of all the quality teams that have played the Knights this season, we are the only team thus far that have competed for the entire 80 minutes - hence the fact we equalled their worst losing margin AND were the first team to hold them scoreless in four years.

Eelementary said:
Who thinks that match was a guide to our season?

Even if we did, it's a perfectly valid guide. Of all the quality teams that have played the Knights this season, we are the only team thus far that have competed for the entire 80 minutes - hence the fact we equalled their worst losing margin AND were the first team to hold them scoreless in four years.

i would rather compare with results with the top team. what was the score then if you have played them already.

fridge

Fridge have you ever thought that all things are relative? Different games = different pace = varying degrees of fitness. So to cite one example where the warriors had (in your opinion) their hands on hips and from this to conclude they are 'not fit' (again based on one example) is not overly compelling. One of the best defensive teams in the competition however does weigh heavily in their favour, suggesting they are in fact very fit players.

ok ok, i may have made a couple assumptions based on past history. we'll see on saturday ok ! i'm always scared of playin the warriors. when they're crap they can be horribly poo. but when they're good they are one of the most dangerous teams in the comp.

Eelementary

Post Whore
douglasallen91 said:
i would rather compare with results with the top team. what was the score then if you have played them already.

Played who already? The Knights?

And no offense, but you're team is not a top team compared to the Eels.

Compared to us, there's only one top team - and yours ain't it.

Latest posts