What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors place restrictions on AFB's transfer.

Yeah, definitely. Also think Cappy really wanted to be back here, too. Genuine enthusiasm can't help but be contagious, right?
Yea man absolutely, and that's what I was getting at... all coaches will say they're invested in a club, but like most things, it's the unsaid behaviours that really make the difference. And that's what's coming across with Webby at the moment.

Not suggesting Ciraldo isn't similarly invested at the Dogs, but I do remember when he took that job he openly said it took a while for him to feel like the Dogs were the right fit for him. Whereas I remember George saying Webby was all in from the very first phone call.

Reactions: Izz
we’re probably in a good position to look at getting Hamlyn-Uele for 2025, but as he’s under contract next year we wouldn’t be able to negotiate that one yet.
If he's off contract in '25, isn't he approachable from 1-Nov this year like the situation with Luai?

Actually yeah you’re probably right, unless the Sharks have first option?
Yea I dont know... I remember seeing a list somewhere of contract statuses that included club or player options but I cant remember where now. Need to track it down again for another look.