What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Eels

carlnz

Bench
Even though its a trial, who do you think will win?? Post any score updates you here in this thread:)

Mantle

Juniors
Warriors coach Tony Kemp has made a raft of changes to his starting side ahead of this afternoon's pre-season hit-out against Parramatta.
Brent Webb is at fullback, Todd Byrne comes onto the wing, with Clinton Toopi and Tony Martin pairing up in the centres.
Lance Hohaia has switched from halfback to standoff, with Stacey Jones now starting in the number seven jersey.
Ruben Wiki has come off the bench into the front-row, while Monty Betham will now captain the side from lock.
Awen Guttenbiel and Wairangi Koopu are in the second row.
Tony Kemp has changed from something of a development line-up named mid-week to a side resembling full strength.
However all 20 players in the squad will still get some game time in the match played over four 20 minute quarters.
Kick off at Yarrows Stadium is at 4pm

from
http://www.radiosport.co.nz/67107.htm

Iafeta

Referee
Wow - thanks for that.

Quirky to do that. Especially for a trial. Just name the team and get on with it Tony!

Iafeta

Referee
On Parraeels.com.au

Click the first detail button on the right hand side.

Quarter time.

I'll kill you you low life mother f****r for posting 18-0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I almost had a heart attack.

carlnz

Bench
I would have loved to seen your face or other peoples faces when they read this thread :x :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
I'd expect a little more than 6 blot to be honest with the team we've got against theirs, maybe its been a bit of a feeling out process.

carlnz

Bench
Thats what I was just going to ask you...interesting what you can get out of a trial game...no injuries is the best thing i think!

Iafeta

Referee
I guess so, and match fitness, and combinations.

I'm quite happy that at least Tony Kemp got with the times and sent out a high quality team at the end of the day, at least Stacey will get good game time, and so will the likes of Wiki and Toopi who might need it.

carlnz

Bench
I cant wait for the game at North Harbour....Ill give you live updates so you dont die on couristity

Iafeta

Referee
:D

6-4 Warriors.

Try to Luke O'Dwyer.

Warriors try came from an intercept apparently.

carlnz

Bench
1 - Joel Reddy
2 - Ash Graham
3 - Ben Smith
4 - Luke O'Dwyer
5 - John Williams
6 - Marcus Perenara
7 - Tim Smith
8 - Peter Lewis
9 - Ian Henderson
10 - Paul Stringer
11 - Nathan Cayless ©
12 - Josh Cordoba
13 - Chris Muckert

14 - Brad Wallace
15 - Jack Afamasaga
16 - Blake Green
17 - Justin Tsoulos
18 - Weller Hauraki
19 - Brett Delaney
20 - Aaron Cannings
21 - Brett Anderson

Gee how many players have played 10+ NRL games from this team?!?!