What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was i correct or what ????

broncos09

Juniors
about 8-9 weeks ago i said broncos are going to be deep in the finals and all you guys where saying oh your a idiot and where making fun of me and the broncos.

everyone said dragons are soooo good, look at them now :lol::lol:

all you dragon supports buying grand final tickets early ... and what now ?? :o:lol:

broncos have won 8 in a row now , and i said dragons will choke and they did.

i do respect the storm but and it will be very hard to beat them with out wallace at home and maybe even hunt might be out..

if we fall out here i will be happy with our season but i think we have the confidence in the team to do anything at the moment with the winning streak.

but for all you loosers out there i am having the last laugh.

Every Semi so far has gone exactly the way I anticipated. The Storm will beat Brisbane comfortably. Wallace is a huge loss. Melbourne's got more big match players than any other side. The Dogs will beat The Storm in the GF though. Any team with Finch in it will not win a premiership.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dear oh dear.

Can mummy please change your password?

hellteam

First Grade
Haha I cringed (still do) when I saw broncos09's posts, but he has got it right so far!

Generalzod

Immortal
about 8-9 weeks ago i said broncos are going to be deep in the finals and all you guys where saying oh your a idiot and where making fun of me and the broncos.

everyone said dragons are soooo good, look at them now :lol::lol:

all you dragon supports buying grand final tickets early ... and what now ?? :o:lol:

broncos have won 8 in a row now , and i said dragons will choke and they did.

i do respect the storm but and it will be very hard to beat them with out wallace at home and maybe even hunt might be out..

if we fall out here i will be happy with our season but i think we have the confidence in the team to do anything at the moment with the winning streak.

but for all you loosers out there i am having the last laugh.

Laugh it up fuzz ball...

pantherz9103

First Grade
i will :lol:

i have every right after all the stuff you guys gave me couple weeks ago.

it always comes back and bites you in the ass ey :cool:

Its no secret that I hate the Broncos but Its been a great turnaround from them to be fair. Congrats to Ivan Henjack he's proven he can coach. But it has sweet f**k all to do with you so stop taking credit. If the Broncos lose to Melbourne, will you still come back or will you go into hiding? We'll wait and see.

Mr Saab

Referee
Its no secret that I hate the Broncos but Its been a great turnaround from them to be fair. Congrats to Ivan Henjack he's proven he can coach. But it has sweet f**k all to do with you so stop taking credit. If the Broncos lose to Melbourne, will you still come back or will you go into hiding? We'll wait and see.

Who gives a f**k. To be one of the final 4 teams after the season they have had is a win for me.
If they get to the GF it will be a massive bonus.

Lambretta

First Grade
i will :lol:

i have every right after all the stuff you guys gave me couple weeks ago.

it always comes back and bites you in the ass ey :cool:

I've never been bitten in the donkey

Talking of Donkey's - I am still regretting the day I said "If the Broncos win a Premiership, I'll blow a whole herd of rancid donkeys in Martin Place"

Come on Melbourne :p

Swiftstylez

Bench
Broncos09, you are a credit to this forum. You are one of the most esteemed posters among these sycophants. You are always on the money and I always value reading your insightful and ultimately correct postings.

broncos09

Juniors
Broncos09, you are a credit to this forum. You are one of the most esteemed posters among these sycophants. You are always on the money and I always value reading your insightful and ultimately correct postings.

go eels :cool:

people wana see a grand final they will remenber 2 hot teams that are in form at right end of the year broncos v eels.

not the chokers dogs and dragons:eek:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
pfttt please you buldogs are chookers like dragons

eels will roll you guys so bad ....

heard it here first :D
What is a Buldog?

I assume you mean Bulldog.

Furthermore, how is a Bulldog a chooker (is this some f**k-up of the term chicken and chook) still makes no sense as a dog is a dog, not a bird.

But, you don't end there. Apparently Buldogs and chookers are the same as dragons.

What a disgraceful post. What did english ever do to you to justify you assaulting it like you have?

broncos09

Juniors
What is a Buldog?

I assume you mean Bulldog.

Furthermore, how is a Bulldog a chooker (is this some f**k-up of the term chicken and chook) still makes no sense as a dog is a dog, not a bird.

But, you don't end there. Apparently Buldogs and chookers are the same as dragons.

What a disgraceful post. What did english ever do to you to justify you assaulting it like you have?

you trying to be smart ass :o:o

please :eek:

You do realise a lot of the posts weren't even aimed at how Brisbane were doing?
A lot of them were revolving around you starting a pointless thread every time you had half a thought.

I hope you're enjoying Brisbane's season, but if you're laughing at the people who "called you an idiot" you're no better than they are.

Latest posts