What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wash up v Panfas with special guest Chad Townsend

txta2

Bench
so bad by townsend
What the f**k was Townsend doing there that was terrible
Chad Townsend is an unexpected entrant in The NRL Chess Championship
Chad Townsend has taken some very poor options tonight
Cant believe the Sharks won the comp with the Shane Perry clone at halfback....

There is always players that shock me that have won a comp and that's 2 that come to mind...
Chad...well done merkin.
Call the vet for an emergency. Chad Townsend needs to be put down
FFS Chad. You ain't Phil Blake. Moronic
Chad you f**king gimp merkin
Chad seriously what the f**k. 1 minute to go, chip over the top when you have completed at 50%.
f**k off chad
Hold chad down and shave his melon
That was ridiculous by Townsend. So stupid in the situation & not the first time this year.

Anyway....These situations are made for us, don’t write us off, particularly with the wind in the 2nd half.

Chad Townsend has a vlog.
Day in the life of Chad Townsend, good watch if you want to understand life from a dumb merkins point of view
14-4 we had a chance for a comeback but Chad just iced the game for us.

Time for Chad to shake hands with the Canterbury cup team.

He’s a delusional fool who thinks he’s way better than he is.

I wish Chad was swallowed instead of inserted. His parents are to blame for this
QUOTE="chewsta, post: 13745115, member: 21116"]Chad shooting out of the line f**ked the blokes defending outside of him.[/QUOTE]
Nice pass Chad. FMD useless
Hook Chad now.

f**king amateur!!!

txta2

Bench
Townsend master class kicking game.

Lol
Why did Chad go short side deary me
Another shit play from Chad. Dead set shocking game
Chad is useless
Chad is worthless
Chad is crap
Chad is a fraud
Chad needs to go
Chad is ruining any chance of this team doing anything
This is next level geniusation.

Internal combustion.

I can’t believe he’s progressively got worse in the second half. Given how bad his first half was.
remember when chad murdered the 3 on 2 overlap to lose against the dogs? sell the muppet

Chad is the greatest half ive ever seen

That loss is on Townsend. If Johnson got hooked against Brisbane, he deserved to be hooked tonight.

sandshark

Bench
You know what would make Chad even better than the top 2 player he is right now?
Captaincy. Make it happen, Morris!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I’ve never been one to rip in Chad until now but holy shit he was bad last night. He wasn’t the only one though, I haven’t watched the game back yet but Fifita’s penalties absolutely kill us. Capewell on the bench serves no purpose at all, should have been B Brailey. Josh Morris is an absolute weapon though even at 32. He’s our player of the year imo. Duges has a real go, never backs out of contact and gives 100%.

It was frustrating to watch until the last 20 when we finally turned up.

Need the Dogs to do us a huge favour today to keep us within touching distance.

snout

First Grade
Aah Chaddy. What an abominable game. An absolute bludger of a performance.
Ben Hunt like.
Ash Taylor like.
A bum halfback can win a side the wooden spoon.

CT wears a premiership ring when other superstar legends who wore our colors couldnt get one.
Good luck to him. He was clever enough to be here when the stars aligned and our attack was orchestrated by Jim Maloney. Ben baba. Mick Ennis. Wade graham. And all he had to do was feed scrums and kick it to the fullback on the full.

Morris's performance in the presser is an embarrassment.
Like a kid sitting in the principals office talking out of his arse trying to convince that black is white.
Bellamy calls his players out. Madge does it.
Man up bomber. We are soft. The 7 had a game that rivals one of the worst ever by a sharks halfback.
Stir the farkin pot. Tell the world there will be changes. Put them on notice.
Let the farkers know you dont accept that shite when the season is on the line and you are playing a side that cannot score and they rack up near 30 on us.

Chad should be dropped on that.
Flanno jr manages the game and kicks for us. Theres 2 problems solved.

Change is needed and hard messages need to be sent.
Not fpharkin good enough. Not acceptable.
Nowhere near it.

snout

First Grade
I’ve never been one to rip in Chad until now but holy shit he was bad last night. He wasn’t the only one though, I haven’t watched the game back yet but Fifita’s penalties absolutely kill us. Capewell on the bench serves no purpose at all, should have been B Brailey. Josh Morris is an absolute weapon though even at 32. He’s our player of the year imo. Duges has a real go, never backs out of contact and gives 100%.

Yep on capes.

He is great when a soldier goes down and he steps in to play that guys spot for the rest of the game. Wing. Centre. Backrow.
He is good starting in those spots as well.

But when used off the bench for impact, well.....he has none.

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Fifita is the one that suits me the most. I know he's busted, but f**k me. A broken knee doesn't impact your decision making skills. Dumb penalties week after week.

MilkShark

First Grade
It’s to the point that if you are looking excuses for chad, I have to assume you are his wife, mum, dad, etc etc