What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching SOO3 in Malaysia.....help

goodplayer

Juniors
No good mate......thought the site you sent me was to be my saviour after NRL site wouldn't work but it wouldn't process my credit card and after stuffing around for so long it was too late to try anything else.....ended up listening to ABC Grandstand on tune in radio .......and commiserated with a few icy cold Tiger beers...
Thanks for the advice anyway.....if I look like being in such a position again I'll get sorted earlier.

i dont understand . you sound confused, the link i gave you , is free, no charge, no money. no credit cards, no nothing , free :?

A bit late, but I just got back from Korea - Langkawi - Penang - Singapore and finding anywhere outside Korea to watch live sport decently was f**ked.

I downloaded a VPN app called Hola and used that to watch the league. Worked like a charm and was free, plus easy to use. This is on Android though.

Just tried Hola today works a charm, WWE Network have a free week no CC but need to be based in USA, it didnt work without Hola loaded Hola worked a charm

sharknows

Bench
Won't be heading os probably for another year so I'll get my sh!t together next time for sure. Again to all that offered advice thanks......

goodplayer

Juniors
It asked for credit card to verify or some sh!t....site says they debit $1 then refund...anyway it wouldn't process it
you were on the wrong link . cause the link i gave you is free, free , free , no demands for anything. i still dont understand what your talking about :?
unless you clicked on to an ad . which all should know not to. use x to close all ads :sarcasm:

husky65

Juniors
Won't be heading os probably for another year so I'll get my sh!t together next time for sure. Again to all that offered advice thanks......

One last piece of advice, set up and test it a month or two before you go - leaves you plenty of time to seek advice from mates, forums and tech support if need be to get it up and running before you leave.

Latest posts