What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

watts and farah charged with striking facing suspensions

Charlie124

First Grade
To be honest, I wish we could play the Cowboys every week. When they don't have the advantage of the Townsville heat - or more accurately, their opposition don't have the disadvantage - they are awful.

To be honest, I wish we could play the Tigers every week. But im sure most teams wish this too :lol::lol:

To be honest, I wish we could play the Tigers every week. But im sure most teams wish this too :lol::lol:

You don't actually have much of a record against the Tigers of late.

We wish we could play you every week too.

2009 - 1 each.
2008 - WT - 2.
2007 - 1 each.
2006 - 1 each.
2005 - :lol:

aaaaaaaahahahahahhaha :lol::lol: yeah, THATS the reason he got dumped from the team, because he's too clean... its not that he is f**king rubbish at origin level and everyone (besides Tigers fans) knew that his selection was a mistake.

I'll repeat it for you.

Maladjusted nutbag.

Why don't you go back and point out the grubby things Farah has done to earn your ire? I mean, apart from making that inbred ranga look like he has beetroot smeared all over his face...

I'll won't hold my breath.

We all know it's just that you're still angry over 2005....

Azkatro

First Grade
I'll repeat it for you.

Maladjusted nutbag.

Why don't you go back and point out the grubby things Farah has done to earn your ire? I mean, apart from making that inbred ranga look like he has beetroot smeared all over his face...

Wouldn't you be? We lost the f**ken grand final, man :cry:

Charlie124

First Grade
I'll repeat it for you.

Maladjusted nutbag.

An unprovoked elbow to a guy is enough for me to make up my mind about him being a grub, i dont care if he hasnt been up until now. As i said, he's just frustrated that he got exposed and subsequently dumped from the origin team after whinging for years that he should be picked.

mepelthwack

Juniors
An unprovoked elbow to a guy is enough for me to make up my mind about him being a grub, i dont care if he hasnt been up until now. As i said, he's just frustrated that he got exposed and subsequently dumped from the origin team after whinging for years that he should be picked.

If that's enough for Farah what's it take for you to admit Carl Webb is a grub ?? :?

So, you saw the elbow that no one else saw, or could say Farah hit him with, even ginger nuts himself?

We all saw Robbie belt the snot out of the little bloodnut's face though... lol

And you have nothing other than this phantom elbow to base your hatred of Farah on..

Charlie, I don't think you're a bad fella and I haven't taken umbrage to too many of your tirades, but this one is just plain geniused.

Charlie124

First Grade
So, you saw the elbow that no one else saw, or could say Farah hit him with, even ginger nuts himself?

We all saw Robbie belt the snot out of the little bloodnut's face though... lol

And you have nothing other than this phantom elbow to base your hatred of Farah on..

Charlie, I don't think you're a bad fella and I haven't taken umbrage to too many of your tirades, but this one is just plain geniused.

No, i didnt see the elbow either, but I believe Watts when he said Farah hit him because common sense should tell you that you dont just start laying into a guy the way Watts did for absolutely no reason whatsoever, it just doesnt happen. Then youve got a referee telling Watts that he retaliated (what do you think he retaliated to????)

It doesnt take a genius to see that Watts is reacting to something...then he told the referee in no uncertain terms that Farah elbowed him, which is why he belted him back.

Gus22

Juniors
No, i didnt see the elbow either, but I believe Watts when he said Farah hit him because common sense should tell you that you dont just start laying into a guy the way Watts did for absolutely no reason whatsoever, it just doesnt happen. Then youve got a referee telling Watts that he retaliated (what do you think he retaliated to????)

It doesnt take a genius to see that Watts is reacting to something...then he told the referee in no uncertain terms that Farah elbowed him, which is why he belted him back.

I'm trying figure out if you're dumber than you are gullible or if it's the other way around.

Who knows why that little turd decided to lay into Farah, but it certainly wasn't because Farah elbowed him. Watts was probably just suffering from PMS. Actually that would make sense - Watts acts like bitch then Farrah makes him his bitch.

As for you - I'm now pretty sure you're just spectacularly, painfully, tragically dumb AND gullible.

Last edited:

no name

Coach

So your saying Farah elbowed Watts for absolutly no reason?????

Bench
Why would you wish that,it is 3 wins from your last 13 games against us,and 2 decisive finals losses for you blokes,only an idiot or a sadist would say that,which one are you?
Get over your Farah hatred,it makes you sound even more bitter than normal,it also casts a bad light unfairly on other fair dinkum Cowboy supporters.

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm trying figure out if you're dumber than you are gullible or if it's the other way around.

Who knows why that little turd decided to lay into Farah, but it certainly wasn't because Farah elbowed him. Watts was probably just suffering from PMS. Actually that would make sense - Watts acts like bitch then Farrah makes him his bitch.

As for you - I'm now pretty sure you're just spectacularly, painfully, tragically dumb AND gullible.

Why?? because you say so? :lol:

So your saying Farah elbowed Watts for absolutly no reason?????

Watts probably asked him how he enjoyed his origin career while it lasted.

Watts probably asked him how he enjoyed his origin career while it lasted.

He's played 2 more games than Watts could ever dream of playing. Watts should feel proud, before he hit Farah we looked awful, after the hit, we fired up and ran rings around the Cowboys.

Also, how do you elbow someone when you're packed into a scrum at hooker?

Charlie124

First Grade
So not only could you see what happened in the scrum (unlike everyone else) you could also hear what was said.

Ill just answer this with my own quote so i dont need to go over covered ground for you. But i'd appreciate it if youd just read before posting dumb sh*t in the future.

He's played 2 more games than Watts could ever dream of playing. Watts should feel proud, before he hit Farah we looked awful, after the hit, we fired up and ran rings around the Cowboys.

Also, how do you elbow someone when you're packed into a scrum at hooker?

Wouldnt have a clue mate, ive never tried it, ask Robbie Farah.

no name

Coach
Originally Posted by Charlie124
Again what makes you believe Farah threw an unprovoked elbow but there is no way possible that Watts started it?
Evidence of Farah throwing elbow = 0

Latest posts