What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett and future coach talk

Knight Vision

First Grade
Interesting mention of the Knights in The Mole column in RLW today - a discreet enquiry to Laurie Daley to coach the Knights. He said no essentially because he wanted to stay in Sydney and keep coaching NSW, but it is a sign that the club needs to win games soon for Stone to be safe...
You have a link? I couldnt see the mention of it

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Don't take it too personally, Newy fans.

The media had a field day with Bennett after he left your club, as did certain members of this forum.

Publicly saying Bennett was past it.....Big mistake. He might be old, but he is still the best in the game.

Jono078

Referee
Don't take it too personally, Newy fans.

The media had a field day with Bennett after he left your club, as did certain members of this forum.

Publicly saying Bennett was past it.....Big mistake. He might be old, but he is still the best in the game.
How can we take it personally? It's just proven what a mess this club was in and arguably still is, although we've taken recent measures to address this.

Alex28

Coach
Can we change the topic name to simply 'coach talk' to keep the hillbilly morons out of here?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Heaps of speculation today in both papers that Stone will be punted either before or at the end of the season. Nathan Brown is being mentioned as our next potential coach...

Seriously there is no chance of this happening.

Stone is in the clique and he is from Newcastle which seems to be all that matters nowadays.

I can see the discussions between Mids and Stone each Monday.

"Tough loss again Stoney, unlucky mate."

" Yes I hear you Mids but we are working hard and I was pleased with the effort, nothing we can do mate, with the cattle we are missing, we just need to compete well and build for 2016, we are better for the experience and I can see the effort is there from the boys."

"Okay, great Stoney, now where are we at re your contract extension."

....and here we are ;-)

Latest posts