What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are not the spooners.

otori

Juniors
The Panthers have promising juniors but you got rid of sooo many of your good players this year I fail to see how it's going to matter. You'll struggle in the halves next season especially without Wallace and Gower. I still can't believe you sold Clinton but then again Civoniceva is a top buy. The Knights have a massive amount of talented juniors coming through as well with Paterson, Walsh and Mullen really shining.

Frederick

Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
Knights are not the spooners but from my perspective I see promise for Penrith than the Knights in the future.
Yeah well from MY perspective I see more promise for the Knights than Penrith in the future.

Funny that

Misanthrope

Staff member
Knights are not the spooners but from my perspective I see promise for Penrith than the Knights in the future.

From my perspective, I see that you're still weeping bitter tears over your team's inability to get the job done against an underperforming Warriors side.

The Panthers just wanted the wooden spoon more than the Knights. It's clearly a piece of 'silverware' Matt Elliot's been trying to get his hands on for a long time. And with Penrith, he should be able to add a few more before he calls it a day.

Matt23

Staff member
Matt Elliot just "has'nt had the cattle" to win a wooden spoon, until now

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Frederick said:
Yeah, the boys really didn't want to win tonight, so they must be heartbroken that they did. I mean, how dare they. They go out there, with nothing to play for, obviously hating the coach, and determined to lose, yet they go ahead and win?!

Yes. I was a tool a complete and utter tool. Wrote those posts in the heat of the moment.

But seriosuly, that's the first game since Parra and maybe Roosters they actually looked like they were having a dig. One win doesn't make up for 6 pathetic weeks. A little bit of negative thinking works sometimes and helps avoid disspaointment. :sarcasm: :oops: :oops:

I only just read this message out of fear haha. Sorry guys I was an idiot.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Frederick said:
Yeah well from MY perspective I see more promise for the Knights than Penrith in the future.

Funny that

We won the Club Championship, we are the best club in the lower grades. The loss of Clinton is more than made up for by the signings of Civonicieva and Woolnough. Jarrod Sammut is ten times better than Peter Wallace. I'm entitled to be optimistic otherwise why should I bother support them.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Misanthrope said:
From my perspective, I see that you're still weeping bitter tears over your team's inability to get the job done against an underperforming Warriors side.

I'm not weeping bitter tears. We earnt that wooden spoon in the end we lost the most games. We were more competitive than the knights game for game but its about winning games. We deserve it for losing unloseable games, like to the Raiders and Roosters at CUA.

perverse

Referee
we were pretty damn competitive for the 1st half of the season (before origin, injuries and miscellaneous dramas)..

the panthers and the knights have had very different seasons... but at the end of the day the panthers deserve the spoon because they won the least games (obvious statement i know, but it begins and ends there really). both teams do have a lot of potential for the future... but i think with the baptism of fire a lot of our young blokes received this year coupled with the new recruits and proven stars that we'll come closer to realising that potential a lot quicker than penrith. i think penrith will spend a lot of time working on their halves (be it shuffling combinations or giving the young blokes time to mature).. whereas we took care of all that this year. penrith will find it harder than some of their fans probably think to replace gower. love him or hate him, he's an experienced and cool headed campaigner that knows how to win a footy game.

pantherz9103 said:
I'm not weeping bitter tears. We earnt that wooden spoon in the end we lost the most games. We were more competitive than the knights game for game but its about winning games. We deserve it for losing unloseable games, like to the Raiders and Roosters at CUA.

With a team that includes 9 rep players you did f**k all this year.

Clinton
Pultua
Pritchard
Wesser
Gower
Priddis
Lewis
Rooney
Waterhouse

And with a halves combo of Lewis and Williams and the loss of key players you'll do f**k all again next.

Now Matty piss-off back to your training ground, I hear the train-tracks (Thanks Corydon Dog Food)
around the city circle will be free on 9th.

Latest posts