What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are not the spooners.

stevo

Juniors
yeah baby! Man that was close. That's one less thing i have to worry about now when i go to work. I wore my Jersey to work on Friday and all i heard about was how were going to get the spoon and how i musy be upset about whats going on at the club with all the players going (little do they know i'm not) I did have a more then a few smartarses asking if i had any eccys. f**king wankers up here.

Apey

Staff member
Wooooohooooo... Now I want to go back down to Jindabyne and find that kid from that other school who was wearing a Panthers jersey :fist:

I had my Knights hat on and kind of took it off when he was walking past me 8-[

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Poor Gowie can't take that spoon out of the country. Don't you feel sorry for him? :lol:

cram

Bench
At the start of this round I was third in my tipping and only one point off second but the tips aint going that well this weekend, althought I did pick the Warriors.....but I dont care cause I am as happy as pig in the proverbial......f**k yeah.....no spoon for us

Matt23

Staff member
Jobdog said:
Poor Gowie can't take that spoon out of the country. Don't you feel sorry for him? :lol:
He'll have a drink or 50 to drown his sorrows.

cram

Bench
The win last night is very sweet, not only did it make sure that we did not get the spoon but it also spoilt someone elses party and after the year we have had thats is very sweet indeed.

This is a great weekend for me so far, win last night, shirked the spoon tonight and my old Rugby Team....the might Green's (Merewether Carlton) win the major semi and move into the GF with a shot at winning the title for the first time since 1967.....

roopy

Referee
9 wins for us and it looks like 11 wins will make the 8 - and i swear SOO cost us 3 wins at least this year.

IanG

Coach
woodenspoon.jpg

Thank goodness.

Frederick

Staff member
Well the only computers down Penrith way are the ones at Centrelink, and somehow I doubt they're open this late ;-)

Nuke

Staff member
:lol: :lol: Hahaha!!!:lol: :lol:
stevo said:
I did have a more then a few smartarses asking if i had any eccys. f**king wankers up here.
Try playing footy and having the nickname Johnsy! I hadn't heard anything about Joey when I got to training on Thursday evening, and I hadn't seen or heard much (except smartarse comments!) prior to today, so I've been copping it a fair bit over here!
I'm with ya Stevo!

voltron

Juniors
yay!!!
no on ever remember's 2nd last
so we can put this crazy cr@ppy season behind us now
im glad the panther's played the warriors last
no stronger team atm

AdamT

Juniors
roopy said:
Funny how the second one feels worse than the first one.
At least in 2005 we put up a fight.

Dont count your chooks before they hatch. We avoided the spoon - and that last minute win against a Final 8 contender shos we have a few things to look forward to next seasn when the slate is wiped clean.

And we have lost a lot of dead wood players that were never going to make it. Perry Woolnough, Tighe, Carmont, Reynoldson ... we wont miss any of them.

We must now have some serious money to spend. Shame all othr clubs have already stitched up all the decent talent that hasnt retired to the UK for their Superannuation Seasons. Gower would have been handy. So would Hodgson. So would a lot of the players wated in the UK.

choc_soldier

Coach
Well done Knights. You did what you had to do to avoid it, we didn't. Simple as that.

We've been consistently worse than the Knights, so in effect we deserve the wooden spoon anyway.

Knightmare

Coach
cram said:
The win last night is very sweet, not only did it make sure that we did not get the spoon but it also spoilt someone elses party and after the year we have had thats is very sweet indeed.

This is a great weekend for me so far, win last night, shirked the spoon tonight and my old Rugby Team....the might Green's (Merewether Carlton) win the major semi and move into the GF with a shot at winning the title for the first time since 1967.....

Well it was my birthday yesterday, camped out at Pottsville with a mate and some of his other mates, made a fire on the beach last night and drank up, went surfing today. Oh and Penrith lost, Newcastle are not the spooners and Brisbane got their arses handed to them on a platter. How do you think I feel?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Knights are not the spooners but from my perspective I see promise for Penrith than the Knights in the future.

Latest posts