What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have no idea

SerbDragon

Coach
Fiery, anyone with a 42% success rate in any field of work is goneeeeeeeee.

The chopping block awaits, and the fans are the executioners. We are voting with bums on seats.

Fiery

Juniors
who the hell threatens another persons life because our coach is shit?

I made a partisan joke about Field Marshall Price, jenninga took umbrage, I said "it was just a joke" and he replied "I am not joking. I am deadly serious."

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Price has received the best preparation any rookie coach could hope for and he has received the support of the Board for far longer than any other Club would support him. It is time for him to go. If he still wants to persue a career in coaching I suggest he tries his luck in the ESL. If he wants a job in the ESL it would be better if he resigned than be sacked.

So Price, please resigh now, this week, right away!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I made a partisan joke about Field Marshall Price, jenninga took umbrage, I said "it was just a joke" and he replied "I am not joking. I am deadly serious."
This?
It may be about time Fiery be consigned to the Swamp.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=9305869#post9305869
That was obviously a joke but what do you mean "consigned to the swamp"?
Nothing funny about what i said ,deadly serious.
Are you threatening my life because I had the audacity to criticize the guy who appears to be leading the Dragons off a cliff?

It wasn't a death threat dopey. :lol:

Again, are you fair dinkum? I mean that in the broader sense.

Fiery

Juniors

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You can interpret it however you like.
You mean like the correct interpretation?

Someone even explained it to you in the thread but you were just too keen to make a ridiculous accusation against another member.
Fiery said:
I'm just glad you went to the trouble of finding most of the exchange and then presenting it in an easy to follow format. And you call me dopey:roll:
I was being kind.

Fiery said:
You are for sure very sharp and take your "job" very seriously:)
When someone says they have had death threat made against them, and then repeat it across two threads, I'd like to get to the bottom of it. If someone is making death threats, we don't want them on the forums. The same applies for anyone making false claims to that end.

Are you trying to tell me now that you just made it all it up?

You certainly should be allowed the opportunity to retract.

SerbDragon

Coach
Willow...

i will find you, and i will kill you

dumb+4.jpg

FundyDragon

Bench

Someone even explained it to you in the thread but you were just too keen to make a ridiculous accusation against another member.
I was being kind.

When someone says they have had death threat made against them, and then repeat it across two threads, I'd like to get to the bottom of it. If someone is making death threats, we don't want them on the forums. The same applies for anyone making false claims to that end.

Send Fiery to the swamp lol

Mr Red

First Grade
Funny how everyone was pointing their fingers at jamie.. Jamie has never been the problem.

Price was pointing the finger at Soward... we are now going worse without him... Price now has no more scapegoats to hide behind... time to step aside...

PS - jenninga i apologise for disliking Price from day 1, please dont kill me.

Last edited:

Fiery

Juniors

I was being kind.

I can't believe you are still talking about this. You have too much time on your hands and take your "job" too seriously. FYI as you posted "most" of the exchange you can clearly see it's open to interpretation. "I'm not joking, I'm deadly serious." And then when asked to clarify not getting any reply seems quite explicit to me. Having said that, if I really considered my life to be in danger, with all due respect to your office, I would have reported it to the police, not the guest moderator. Which is why I "didn't" make a complaint. Now, if it's okay with you, I don't want to discuss it anymore.

jenninga

First Grade
You are a deadset d*ckhead,because you are so dillusional,i never made any such threats,all i said was you should be sent to the swamp where d*ckheads such as yourelf can feel at home.

Fiery

Juniors
Price was pointing the finger at Soward... we are now going worse without him... Price now has no more scapegoats to hide behind... time to step aside...

I didn't even dislike him from day 1. :x

DUB888

Juniors

AGREE! - How can Price survive
- Underperforming Team
- Players out of position
- Key positions not filled
- Crowd numbers decreasing means less game/merchandise revenue
- AND heading for the spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe if we give Price a better roster he will F!#K that to

PRICE MUST GO - NOW

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I can't believe you are still talking about this.
You're the one that brought it up across two threads. It was clear that you weren't going to let it go. Now you've been challenged on it and suddenly you want to run away... no surprises there.

You had the opportunity to retract. I see you have waived that option.

Anyone who claims they have received a death threat on these forums has to be taken very seriously. If it turns out they were talking bulshit, then they deserve the derision that follows.

Quite frankly, I didn't think you'd have the guts to admit you're full of crap.
Fiery said:
FYI as you posted "most" of the exchange you can clearly see it's open to interpretation.
No it's not. It's abundantly clear what Jeninga meant by the Swamp... ie to anyone who have been here for more than a week. Only a paranoid fool would interpret it as a death threat.
Fiery said:
I would have reported it to the police, not the guest moderator.
:lol:

No, you just keep on whinging about it until someone takes notice. You're obviously a sook.
Fiery said:
Now, if it's okay with you, I don't want to discuss it anymore.
Yeah sure, run away. Dopey.

Fiery

Juniors
AGREE! - How can Price survive
- Underperforming Team
- Players out of position
- Key positions not filled
- Crowd numbers decreasing means less game/merchandise revenue
- AND heading for the spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe if we give Price a better roster he will F!#K that to

PRICE MUST GO - NOW

I hope I'm wrong but I think the fact he hasn't yet been sacked points to very serious problems.

Latest posts