What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need this win

Tiger05

First Grade
Okay based upon the success of last weeks thread I'll start another one. A couple more wins and if we jag a finals spot who knows what can happen.

Go Tigers.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Gotta love our wingers marking up against their centres. Morris is going to have a field day here.

Matchball

Bench
I think we are in with a chance now its pissing down rain and we got the wind behind us.
Our kicking game is a disgrace.

I'll get in early, Tiger05, please don't tell us that Moltzen was great tonight. He played OK, he backed up well and that is what he should do anyway and ended up with 3 tries. As a defensive fullback, he is a worry.

But a good result, 4 tries against the Dragons

Tiger05

First Grade
What a performance.

Reality:-

Benji at 7 is an absolute weapon.
Moltzen at the back can work. He has the ability to play tough.

Our props are weapons. Utai and Ayshford played great. Bell is a great bench player. Our whole pack was fantastic.

I call this a win for the true supporters. The fake ones can go and f**k off.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'll get in early, Tiger05, please don't tell us that Moltzen was great tonight. He played OK, he backed up well and that is what he should do anyway and ended up with 3 tries. As a defensive fullback, he is a worry.

You are a f**ken dickhead. Moltzen played fantastic footy and this is what pisses me off about you geniuss. Admit it when you look like a f**ken moron and you and a bunch of the fake supporters look dumb as f**k.

Moltzen has pissed me off this year as well but he played great tonight. It was a fantastic effort from the whole team. We played tough in the forwards and Moltzen, Benji and Robbie led the way.

Matchball

Bench
What a performance.

Reality:-

Benji at 7 is an absolute weapon.
Moltzen at the back can work. He has the ability to play tough.

Our props are weapons. Utai and Ayshford played great. Bell is a great bench player. Our whole pack was fantastic.

I call this a win for the true supporters. The fake ones can go and f**k off.

Both Brett Morris tries, first was a hands on lesson on how to brush past a pea heart and the second moltzen was nowhere to be seen until after the try was scored, he was jogging back from the sticks.
He goes missing in defence entirely.
On the other hand, he backed up Benji well to score a hat trick.
Benji fires and makes everyone else look good.

Hope he keeps playing this amazing.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Tigers needed to win tonight, and they needed to win on the back of good defence.

The defence stepped up big time in the last hour of the game.

Utai rushing up and in was again a big problem. Moltzen failing to come to Morris to tackle him when he scored his tries was also nowehere near good enough, hanging back just gave Morris time and space to set himself.

Moltzen played his best game for the Tigers tonight. I'd actually give him a 7.5 out of 10 tonight. Which is about 3 points higher I'd have given him for any of his other efforts this year.

Its a shame it takes over 20 weeks before he finds his feet.

I know that he would've been in much better form long long ago if he had've been in the 7 all year.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
That was a very good win, a tough win based on defense.

At halftime I was screaming for someone, anyone to learn what a repeat set was, especially in those terrible conditions.

Thankfully, that is exactly what they did in the second half. Build a bit of pressure.

Mind you, the Dragons attack is absolutely woeful, but there was no doubt it was an improved defensive effort.

Next week will tell us where exactly we are at.

CrazyTiger

Juniors

At halftime I was screaming for someone, anyone to learn what a repeat set was, especially in those terrible conditions.

Thankfully, that is exactly what they did in the second half. Build a bit of pressure.

Mind you, the Dragons attack is absolutely woeful, but there was no doubt it was an improved defensive effort.

Next week will tell us where exactly we are at.

Are we any hope if we make the finals?

Tiger05

First Grade

Yes it was. To add to that we used Farah's and Benji's skills close to the ruck. Benji at 7 was simply superb. His little passes to Moltzen and Fulton showed why he has the ability to be the best 7 in the game.

maitland_magpie

Juniors
I very rarely post my own comments but read everything that comes on here. And I just want to say if it wasn't for Tiger05 I would have slit my wrist by now. He is the most optimistic person on here and I thank him for keeping me alive. Keep up the good work buddy. In saying that I'm not a fan of his favourite insult and I don't think it's really needed. Stay positive Tigers supporters, our team needs all the positive energy it can muster if we are to give this competition a shake.

Tiger05

First Grade
I very rarely post my own comments but read everything that comes on here. And I just want to say if it wasn't for Tiger05 I would have slit my wrist by now. He is the most optimistic person on here and I thank him for keeping me alive. Keep up the good work buddy. In saying that I'm not a fan of his favourite insult and I don't think it's really needed. Stay positive Tigers supporters, our team needs all the positive energy it can muster if we are to give this competition a shake.

Thank You. I'll try to drop my favourite insult whilst still fighting the good fight.

As a fellow true supporter isn't it great to see some positives in the last two wins.

Juniors
Yes it was. To add to that we used Farah's and Benji's skills close to the ruck. Benji at 7 was simply superb. His little passes to Moltzen and Fulton showed why he has the ability to be the best 7 in the game.

So 'little passes' is what it takes to possibly make one the best 7 in the game. Im slowly starting to understand your opinions, u simply don't know shit about the role of a halfback.

That win was all Farah my friend, Benji set up some tries no doubt, but If Farah goes down we defend our line for 80 min.

maitland_magpie

Juniors
As a fellow true supporter isn't it great to see some positives in the last two wins.[/QUOTE]

Sure is Pal. I'll keep the faith, after the ride of 05 I know anything is possible when it comes to our team.

Latest posts