What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'We should have won four comps' - Willie

Azkatro

First Grade
We'll see what influence he has when half his team leaves next year. Then you'll see what type of influence I had over the club.

I am absolutely stunned reading this article. I mean this is genuinely evidence of the biggest ego I have ever seen on anyone in my whole life! :lol: Does he really actually believe what he's saying?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Azkatro said:
I am absolutely stunned reading this article. I mean this is genuinely evidence of the biggest ego I have ever seen on anyone in my whole life! :lol: Does he really actually believe what he's saying?

does Anthiny Mundine mean anything to you????

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:
God some on here are dull.......Im loving every minute of this saga.

Footy needs some oomph and Willie has certainly provided.

Good on him for speaking his mind.......I wish more did.

Cant wait for the Folkes response.......should be gold.

One question.
Do you think Folkes deserves the crap he's copping from mason?

ucantseeme

Juniors
From this article, it seems his manager got in his ear about how to structure his column. There were stories in the news about Bulldogs fans turning their backs on Willie at games, Roosters fans threatening to turn in their memberships. I reckon his advisors told him to write up a hatchet job on Folkes in order to push all the negativity that has come his way onto Folkes.

We should have won 4 comps....because we were rorting the cap for at least 4 years before getting caught.

There is no off season.

Dogs Of War

Coach
What I love is the picture. There he is in his personal sponsors clothing. I'm sure the Roosters sponsors will be as happy as the Bulldogs ones were.

Stagger eel

Staff member
innsaneink said:
One question.

Mate, fairdinkum...Folkes wouldn't be losing any sleep. most old schooled hard men wouldn't give a sh*t what Willie thinks of them?

innsaneink

Referee
Mate, fairdinkum...Folkes wouldn't be losing any sleep. most old schooled hard men wouldn't give a sh*t what Willie thinks of them?

No sh*t?

You dont last as long as Folkes has in top level RL without a thick skin

I just wonder why some here find it amusin that someoen of Folkes stature in the game is copping the disrespect form a tool like mason...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
At least one thing you can't call Mason is boring, at least he's keeping league in the news.

C.P

Juniors
Folkesy has no mates and is boring

:clap: :clap:

Way to win an argument you imbecile.
If you are so tough why didnt YOU ring Folkesy and tell him all this dribble rather than confirm in print what a classless buffoon you are

Mason's ego >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mundines ego

This guy is the most unprofessional player I have seen for a very long time, overrated, full of himself and needs about 5 uppercuts on that square chin to fix its shape

RoostarGirl

Juniors
You know I remember when the Dogs beat us in the 04 Grand Final Folkes was very smug saying they would be the first team to win back to back in a while......talking about big ego. Didn't even make the Grand Final.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
One question.

Yes.
Folkes fired the first shot with small jabs at mason's character since his departure, weather Folkes is right or wrong is irrelevant. Mason rightly pointed out until this point he had not criticised Folkes or the club, Folkes could have been a bigger man and just got on with things, but he had a crack, and now mason has returned serve in a big way.

Fair game i say, and awfully entertaining!