What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'We' should piss off Morris-scum.

jc155776

Coach
B
Comprehension is not your strong point is it?
Where did I say I built the stand?
I quite clearly was talking about the pre works ie before the stand started. The money spent before it had even begun was a lot, let alone the rest of it.
I never said it was value, just costings.
Is that in slow enough English for you?

The speakers and all the electrical in the stand itself were done by other companies after I had finished.
Sorry to disappoint your lame attempts at humour.

I'm pretty sure you missed the tone of both posts.

I don't think you 'quite clearly' explained that your involvement was in the pre works. What was the cost of the pre works that you are aware of? Gives us who don't know a better understanding of what was spent in the actual stand.

You seem super defensive about what the 12 mil was spent on?

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
I like the southern stand
I sit in it.
great view -- when the games at my end.
can see a big screen when it goes up the other end.
don't get wet.

Eion

First Grade
Some may not like it but the guy is a genuine supporter. Don't usually go in for defending pollies, but it's not his fault we made him no. 1 ticket holder. But given his genuine affection for the club, his position of power and influence, it seems like a sensible decision for the club to make.

I'd say the same if a labor treasurer ever held cook.

sharktastic

Juniors
All of a sudden the world as we know it know has the Greatest Sharks Supporter in the whole wide Universe. Scott Morris-scum, the grub of a thing is sticking his head up everwhere declaring how great his Cronulla Sharks are.

We need to piss this parasite off.

Where was the very vocal local member when the Sharks were battling their very own survival and were fighting to get our development passed.

Never heard a squeal from the two faced bastard. Never heard of him going into bat for the club when things were down.

I'd be interested to know how many games he went to last season.

The parasite is bandwaggoning full bore. Someone please just tell him to piss off.

Think you summed it up rather well, he will use us for the Elections and then punt us when it is over.:shock:

yeah but we got 10 million a few elections ago

that stadium is f**kn needed up there

you also have to remember that shark park is owned by us so ....big government grants to private facilities...I dunno how good that is.

B

I'm pretty sure you missed the tone of both posts.

I don't think you 'quite clearly' explained that your involvement was in the pre works. What was the cost of the pre works that you are aware of? Gives us who don't know a better understanding of what was spent in the actual stand.

You seem super defensive about what the 12 mil was spent on?

Not defensive at all, when you said it wasn't a 10 million dollar grandstand i tried to explain to you about the pre works.( Btw where did you get the 12mill on this post??? Well known fact it was 10) You replied with smart arse comments which I thought was a bit silly considering I was only trying to explain something to you. Cest la vie.
My opinion is its about an 8 million dollar grandstand.

Didn't mean to come across as snarky BBB

Usually the club would contract an nec or Phillips or someone like that

Was merely interested who did the actual frame and instal
I really have no idea millers, they built that after I'd finished. I wouldn't be surprised if the NRL had some sort of say in who got used for the actual screen, their standards etc.

millersnose

Post Whore
I note with amusement Morrison returned with an increased majority
Well done to a fine sharks supporter
Also Craig Kelly on the other side of the shire won his seat comfortably for the libs
Good stuff

Frenzy.

Immortal
Qantas.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Yuh pharkin Tories... youse might of (only just) won the battle but its going to be one long 3 year war and youse will be toast with Turdballs Senate. (thats worked out well hasn't it).

And as for our two faced Morris-scum - twill be fun watching him attempting to pull rabbits out of his arse.

I'm looking forward to the next three years - gonna be fun.

And what's Qantas got to do with it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Qantas is a reflective reminder of the bullshit that appears here when politics rears its head.

Piss it off to whatever other forum there is for politics.

millersnose

Post Whore
Yuh pharkin Tories... youse might of (only just) won the battle
Lol
And the history books will show the Cowboys were the 2015 premiers
Not the " only just" premiers

By the way Joyce did a great job turning Qantas around didn't he

Quigs

Immortal
Ohhhh don't youse worry about me - youse ain't seen nuffin yet !!! .... FREE MORE YEARS .... and you think Since 73 match reports were bad.

And as for that Murdoch Morris-scum arse lickin' Fox employee thingy - he'll be a gettin a good fist beating frontier style when our paths cross. Fpharken big headed celebrity he is. What does he want to be our Forums very own Andrew Bolt.

Luckily for us the taller one - he has more nouse than "The Bolt"