What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we won the comp

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was thinking the same thing. Still reigning premiers, for a little while at least. ;-)

Tyler Durden

Juniors
The biggest play of the 2010 was when Melbourne got caught and made to play for no points.
If they had been allowed to stay in the comp with a legal side, things would probably be very different.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The biggest play of the 2010 was when Melbourne got caught and made to play for no points.
If they had been allowed to stay in the comp with a legal side, things would probably be very different.
I've heard this song before. The Tears of a Clown.

God-King Dean

Immortal
20 hours left of being premiers.

So this will be my last post in this thread. I have tears in my eyes typing this:

God-King Dean

Immortal
We won the comp.

Ben+Hornby+NRL+Grand+Final+Dragons+v+Roosters+ePvBsHU9_mFl.jpg

I'll remember forever.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes, just a matter hours now and we'll officially hand over the title of 'reigning premiers' to some other mob.

What a great ride it was. Looking forward to a repeat. Bring on 2012!

Bazzi

First Grade
Anyone else really craving that premiership trophy already? Hopefully the Dragons boys were watching when those dirty scum Manly took our trophy off of us, should make them hungry for it again!