What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we won the comp

Godz Illa

Coach
Did you know:

- the grand final was Matt Cooper's 100th victory in first grade?
- Nathan Fien's try in the GF was the team's 100th for 2010?
- this is the 100th reply in this thread?
- we won the comp?

Godz Illa

Coach
Was down in the Gong today, visited the Steelers club and made sweet passionate love to the NRL premiership trophy. It is a voluptuous, sexy, tasty piece of tail and she rocked my world

God-King Dean

Immortal
Was down in the Gong today, visited the Steelers club and made sweet passionate love to the NRL premiership trophy. It is a voluptuous, sexy, tasty piece of tail and she rocked my world

This just occured to me: Is the trophy like a child of divorce that spends weekends at Wollongong, & Kogarah during the week?

Red'n'White

Juniors
I think it has only just sunk in....I have watch the Grand Final for about the 18th time since Oct 3rd..... My missus says are you watching that again, I say I just want to make sure we won it......Club champions 2009, Minor Premiers 09/10, Premiers 2010. Trifecta 2011, I cant wait for the 2011 season to start. 2011 CS and WCC should be good......

Godz Illa

Coach
Feels like this thread needs to be bumped up today, following the Cuthbo news. Everything is ok guys, we won the comp.

Dragon Dave

Bench
You've probably been asked Godz but is it just a case of asking Steelers staff to see the trophy? Are you able to hold it, get photos etc.

My uncle (die-heard Saints man) is coming home from o/s in Feb and would love to take him for lunch at Steelers and surprise him with a visit from Norm and Arthur.

Cheers

Godz Illa

Coach
Dave... when I signed in I just asked the guy behind the desk where to get lunch and where to get photos with the trophy. He walked me to the bar, brought it out and let me have my way with it

big pat

Coach
Dave... when I signed in I just asked the guy behind the desk where to get lunch and where to get photos with the trophy. He walked me to the bar, brought it out and let me have my way with it

do they have a towel handy to wipe all the drooling off.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's like leaving your daugher alone with Glenn Quagmire.