What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we won the comp

STG 002

First Grade
Yeah ditto from me. May what has been the most glorious year in all of our lives continue over the holidays and possibly into next year.
The Dragons and Christmas, a perfect red and white combination.

ingles

Juniors
Merry Christmas everyone .

I'll be hosting my inlaws tomorrow - who are ALL Parramatta supporters . They will be enjoying Boags St George beer , and a cheeky little The Saint ( I will add an "s" ) classic dry white .

And to top it off , FOX is replaying the Grand Final at 4 pm !!!!!!!!!!

Things don't get too much better .

Oh ...... and we won the comp !!!!!!!!!!!!

Godz Illa

Coach

Willow

Assistant Moderator
2011 will be even better Godz.

We remain the reigning premiers until someone else takes it out.

We won the comp.

Cagey Mac

Bench
2011 will be even better Godz.

We remain the reigning premiers until someone else takes it out.

We won the comp.

There's an omen about
11 in a row
2011 will be our
II premiership in succession (probably beating Crappus Maximus' Rabbitohs in the GF)
Bring it on!
Oh and a belated Happy Elevenses everybody

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's only now starting to sink in.. for me anyway! I've always been a bit slow on the uptake though

haha this thread is awesome.

Make sure you enjoy it as much as possible. Being a Broncos fan, I know how you guys are feeling. It will be something you will remember forever, tears will well in your eyes at the mere thought of Dean Youngs tears, the post match celebrations or nightingales tries.

But don't think this will tide you over for a while. Often the perception of broncos fans losing is that "it shouldn't be that heartbreaking, you guys win premierships all the time". thats bullsh*t. It hurts more. winning premierships gives you a taste of what it's like and you're now a junkie to premiership glory.

So i know you guys will still be sad when we win the prem in 2011 :p

Godz Illa

Coach
Thanks a lot alfie. I was kinda looking forward to being a little less unbalanced this season, with the long-awaited premiership finally filling that dark empty space in my soul. I was expecting to finally evolve into a calmer, more serene and philosophical figure in the crowd, rather than the rabid, emotional lunatic that severe premiership lust had created. This news has ruined my day. On the other hand, we did win the comp

Father Ted

First Grade
Thanks a lot alfie. I was kinda looking forward to being a little less unbalanced this season, with the long-awaited premiership finally filling that dark empty space in my soul. I was expecting to finally evolve into a calmer, more serene and philosophical figure in the crowd, rather than the rabid, emotional lunatic that severe premiership lust had created. This news has ruined my day. On the other hand, we did win the comp

Don't worry after you win a half dozen or so { and you will } it calms you down:lol:

Dragon

Coach
Bump_Mario.gif

Dragon

Coach
Just while im drunk and watching the prelim replay vs wests, is it too late to bitch about a couple of decisions that led to the Lui try? Ok well it was down to 2 bullsh*t penalties.

The first was against Moz at marker when Ryan was too fat and lazy to get to dummy half. The f*ck was he supposed to do, have a coke and smile? The next was against Scott on a great hit on Lui called late... I feel a bit jibbed tbh.

Not to mention Farah carrying on like a pork chop, hope Ennis rips his head off next year. Anyway 2nd half is coming up so happy f*cking days

Thankfully despite this sh*t we won the comp

Hutty1986

Immortal
Just while im drunk and watching the prelim replay vs wests, is it too late to bitch about a couple of decisions that led to the Lui try? Ok well it was down to 2 bullsh*t penalties.

The first was against Moz at marker when Ryan was too fat and lazy to get to dummy half. The f*ck was he supposed to do, have a coke and smile? The next was against Scott on a great hit on Lui called late... I feel a bit jibbed tbh.

Not to mention Farah carrying on like a pork chop, hope Ennis rips his head off next year. Anyway 2nd half is coming up so happy f*cking days

Thankfully despite this sh*t we won the comp

I was absolutely convinced we'd lose that game. One of the sweetest victories ever I reckon

Latest posts