What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webb

Peppers

Juniors
From todays Herald

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-to-lose-maitua-to-tigers-20100828-13wto.html

"And after offering Cowboys, Maroons and Queensland prop Carl Webb a two-year deal, only to change their minds last week and reduce it to one year, the Eels are also set to lose out on the services of the enforcer, who in recent weeks has showed glimpses of his damaging best in an otherwise ordinary Cowboys side.
Webb will meet the Newcastle Knights this morning and could pen a two-year deal as soon as this afternoon. However, there are also rumours from the foot of the mountains that the 29-year-old could replace Bulldogs-bound back-rower Frank Pritchard in the Panthers' top 25 next year.

Apey

Staff member
faggotry.jpg

Perth Knights

Juniors
When I read the article I nearly fell off my chair in horror. I cannot believe that we would even contemplate buying this powder puff. Surely there are better players than a tired old fart like Carl Webb. Please Newcastle ... don't let this be true.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I doubt it.. I know we think we need someone.. but if we get him.. Stone prob wont use Edwards.. which there mite be a little mutiny by us fans over that!!!... cant be true.. seriously!!

Mind you he could prove us all wrong....like Kafusi is beginning too :p ;)

Yosh

Coach
Last season with a fetish for Dragon's rejects. This year we've moved onto the cowboys!

troll

Juniors
The Knights couldn't get gastric off a bad crab then alone get a name player to the club!
So I wouldn't worry too much.

Adsy

Juniors
F**k this sh*t.

Just save the f**king money instead of wasting it on pieces of crap like Webb.

KnightsMan90

Juniors
Yes Stone, sign Webb. Then please take him and nuffausi, and go coach the Colorado Springs Jokers, over 25's reserve grade 2 support team. Your've lost all respect from Newcastle now

Johns Magic

Referee
You forgot KM90, Kaufusi has proved us all wrong and has been a revelation at the club.

His 56 metres and 18 tackles a game has not been seen since the likes of Andrew Price.

And now we're ready to lock up another international. Great days at the club.

Latest posts