What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webb

Yet we've got Edwards who cant get a run with our current team. What was it because he was showing up Antonio and Tolar or something.

f**k YOU STONE! First Antonio now going after this merkin. honestly.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Not sure anyone has called Kafusi a "revelation" JM

He has certainly improved since his first game and if he keeps that up will turn into a solid buy for us.

Peppers

Juniors
If Martin Kennedy is available (a few posts about the place suggest he is) then surely he would better in all areas than Webb. He is younger, would be cheaper, keener and on current form has more ability.
I actually think we can get by next year in the front row with our current cattle though. Save it for next time or look at an outside back.

Yosh

Coach
Not sure anyone has called Kafusi a "revelation" JM

He has certainly improved since his first game and if he keeps that up will turn into a solid buy for us.

I think he was being scarcastic...

Definately Webb will be a nuffie signing. He won't improve our roster in anyway. Eastwood or use the money to pay off our debt.

aqua_duck

Coach
If Martin Kennedy is available (a few posts about the place suggest he is) then surely he would better in all areas than Webb. He is younger, would be cheaper, keener and on current form has more ability.
I actually think we can get by next year in the front row with our current cattle though. Save it for next time or look at an outside back.
would love Martin Kennedy, Roosters would be silly to let him go. Imagine a future prop rotation of JWH, Mose Masoe, Kennedy and FPN

88.Knights

Juniors
if it happens it will go down as the worst decision the club has ever made, why can everyone on here see he is a massive waste yet the club can not, ridiculous. it's pretty pathetic that edwards can't get a run over kaufusi or tolar.

Pika

Bench
I have been satisfied with Kafusis improvement over the last month.

Personally, I think Edwards should be right in the mix for next season.

I think he was unlucky not to get a few more starts this season.

Carl Webb. Jesus lol everytime I see this thread I am shocked I didnt imagine the club going after him and that its really happening.

Pure_Knight

Juniors
any news on if it looks like a deal or not Macavity

I bloody hope we are still interested in Farrar...

he would add some class to our side in the centres (macdougal over to Vunas wing) or at fullback if they choose to play Gidley at halfback....

even John Williams who is being shopped around wouldnt be too bad an option in vunas wing spot...

all better signings then Webb in our forward pack.. the bloke missex six tackles on the weekend and nearly 40 for the season

Pure_Knight

Juniors
i dont know whats worse.. the fact he well and truly could be devouring 40donuts before each game, or the fact hes missed 40 tackles in a season...

sigh*.. at this rate id love wicks and houso back

Talanexor

Juniors
any news on if it looks like a deal or not Macavity

I bloody hope we are still interested in Farrar...

he would add some class to our side in the centres (macdougal over to Vunas wing) or at fullback if they choose to play Gidley at halfback....

even John Williams who is being shopped around wouldnt be too bad an option in vunas wing spot...

all better signings then Webb in our forward pack.. the bloke missex six tackles on the weekend and nearly 40 for the season

Farrar would be a great signing for you guys anywhere in the backline. Doubt Manly would let him go though.

And John Williams has had a shocker of a year, but in 2008 and 2009 he was a solid, reliable finisher.

But Webb is just a giant lump of flab. 40 missed tackles for the season? That doesn't include all the tackles he should have made but was too fat/slow/lazy to even ATTEMPT.

Latest posts