What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webcke - How many weeks

Game_Breaker

Coach
salivor said:
Or how about hit man Carroll, Mason is a show pony, he's all marshmellow underneth.

Dont bother comparing forward packs. You couldnt even get over our PL forward pack last time, what makes you think you have a chance this time?

salivor

First Grade
Game_Breaker said:
Dont bother comparing forward packs. You couldnt even get over our PL forward pack last time, what makes you think you have a chance this time?

Webcke, Civoniceva, Thorn, Stagg, Carroll, Costigan, Carlaw, Thaiday, Parker, Learoyd-Lahrs, Mapp, Kenny, Smith, Wyatt. Not to mention some handy players at hooker in Berrigan, Barnes, McGuire and Ryan. Game, set, match.

Game_Breaker

Coach
salivor said:
Webcke, Civoniceva, Thorn, Stagg, Carroll, Costigan, Carlaw, Thaiday, Parker, Learoyd-Lahrs, Mapp, Kenny, Smith, Wyatt. Not to mention some handy players at hooker in Berrigan, Barnes, McGuire and Ryan. Game, set, match.

well Webke aint gonna be there, and like I said before if our PL pack gave you trouble what makes you think its game set and match against a more decent pack?

and might I add Telstra is not the best hunting ground for QLDers

Dog-E

Juniors
Game_Breaker said:
Actually you might have a point. Dropping a player head first on the ground can be more dangerous than if you try to minimise the risk by undoin your lift and tryin to flip him the other way

I comment on what I feel is worth commenting on!!...I was well across the PJ/Barrett issue the other week - even tho I *REALLY* did not give a crap either way!!

Mark O'Mele OWNS Shane Webcke these days anyway!...So either way - I am unconcerned!! :D

I just calls 'em as I sees 'em, personally mate! ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
Vicious said:
Nothing wrong with either Webcke`s or Woolfords tackles. This citing and judiciary system is becoming a joke.

Woolford was DEAD unlucky I agree!!...It was his reputaion and prior that did him in tho...

This is JUST about apples & oranges matey!

Moffo

Referee
O'Meley > Webcke
Mason > Civoncieva
Asotasi > Thorn
Ryan > Costigan
SBW > Carroll (SBW is a chance of playing i've heard)

Say what Brissy fans?

We will own your arse!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
JW said:
Didn't Brisbane beat Canterbury 24-0 in their last encouter at Telstra?

;-)

May 2, 2004 Telstra
Canterbury Bulldogs 25
Brisbane Broncos 18

August 15, 2004 Sandcorp
Canterbury Bulldogs 46
Brisbane Broncos 18

Bulldogs (C) vs Brisbane(B) since 1999 (last 10 games)
B B C D C B C C C B
5-4 our way plus a draw

May 8, 2005 Sh*tcorp
Brisbane Broncos 35
1/2 Canterbury Bulldogs 28
(Victory in final minute)

Recent history bodes not well for Brisbane :p

hahaha u can only wish dog e, webcke is still the man

and ppl tryin to say "omg u guys lose to a team coming 12th", erm correct me if im wrong, but arnt we on top of the ladder?!?!?!? by quite a bit?!?!?!?

kickback

Juniors
Moffo said:
O'Meley > Webcke
Mason > Civoncieva
Asotasi > Thorn
Ryan > Costigan
SBW > Carroll (SBW is a chance of playing i've heard)

Say what Brissy fans?

We will own your arse!

lol

O'meley will get punished by the best forward in the world, if they can both escape suspention.

Mason is fat and a show pony who is unfit and has played no football this year, civo has been one of the form props of the year!

Asatasi is a good player but there is no way that he could ever contain a fired up Brad Thorn!!

Ryan has been playing good football in a poor team, but Costigan is playing in the best pack in the game and they will all hammer him.

SBW is young played no football and is to worried about getting injuryed, TC is the hardest front on tackler in the game and easily take care of this inexperianced kid.

So buddy wishfull thinking but we have only lost 3 games this season and we never turned up to play for these ones. You have lost 8 and drawn 1, so all you puppy fans can say what you want, but the fact is we are faster, stronger and smarter, but yeah it should be a good game.

Mr Saab

Referee
some of you people have NO F'N IDEA!!!!!!!!!

Webcke has a CLEAN record. Stevens doesnt and neither does Woolford.
Webcke will get charged with a grade one...early plea...85 demerit points.
He landed on the point of his shoulder.

renouf

Juniors
Yep.

Dogs supporters must be worried.. they've been trying to play up their side ever since we smashed Melbourne (in the forwards not the scoreline).

Kiwi

First Grade
Moffo seems to be on an anti-broncos postathon, wonder why?

Could it be this friday is a big game for his team, up against the Broncos?