What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

I get the feeling that the Peach offers better injury (or resting cover) than Luke does. As he can basically play only 9.

I also believe going into 24 Sommerton may find himself on the bench. He surprised me, at how well he fits into the squad.

Hoping that Kenny especially manages well after a layoff, and good to see Scotty too Hotty back. Strong team (barring Luai of course)
100% our new Egan has been born. What a solid player he will be

age.s

First Grade
Quite aside from the moral questions around Luke's actions, I think dropping him has been the right response from Ivan. It was a completely uneccesary distraction and having him pushed out of the immediate frame sends a strong message to the rest of the team on the importance of proper behavior.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Quite aside from the moral questions around Luke's actions, I think dropping him has been the right response from Ivan. It was a completely uneccesary distraction and having him pushed out of the immediate frame sends a strong message to the rest of the team on the importance of proper behavior.

He hasn't been 'dropped' for that. It's been the plan for Peach to play 14, until Luai comes back.

Goodness me some folks are clutching at straws.

Iamback

Coach

Last time we were full strength v Storm in Melbourne. We ran this bench, I'd say it has been the plan for a while

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
None of us know the reason(s) for him being dropped including you. Move on.

I agree. I believe and it was confirmed to me earlier to today, this has been a plan.

I have no reason to doubt her information, as it's been on target in the past.

Latest posts