What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

He's talking to you as a mod FYI. I'd hate to see someone get in trouble needlessly. Better to just move on chill and enjoy the finals.

For the rest of the thread we get the earlier game due to the time difference to NZ its not that deep.
Surely you can understand things from my point of view? I was going to let this drop until Mulga added his two cents worth in. He turned this personal.

soc123_au

Staff member
Surely you can understand things from my point of view? I was going to let this drop until Mulga added his two cents worth in. He turned this personal.
Not everything is about your point of view, thats the problem. I'm in no way a fan of how @MugaB responded to you, but the constant derailing of threads because you're triggered is relentless. I'm sorry if certain things make you feel the way you do, and it legit makes me sad, but it can't dictate the direction of discussion. I don't know how I can make it any clearer.

MugaB

Coach
Not everything is about your point of view, thats the problem. I'm in no way a fan of how @MugaB responded to you, but the constant derailing of threads because you're triggered is relentless. I'm sorry if certain things make you feel the way you do, and it legit makes me sad, but it can't dictate the direction of discussion. I don't know how I can make it any clearer.
videotogif_2023.07.22_00.44.16.gif
Amen! Im sick of the threads getting derailed

Who said I'm f**king triggered? You don't even f**king know me, so how do you f**king know. I thought you were better than that clearly I am wrong. This is an opinion based forum, where opinions are shared, and discussed. Simple

Iamback

Coach
Because everything is derailed I'll restate. The kick off time is due to the time difference to nz. Whoever played them would've had that time.

I think the issue is the earlier start moreso then having the early game.

in the Days of 4 v 5. Etc the minor premiers got the day games.

How the games drag on now, it makes sense to have a 4pm kick off