What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I'll take any schedule. Our boys will be ready.

Crucial game. A win will assist Luai's injury recovery and give him the most comfortable road back possible. He plays the semi or prelim no matter what. I'd prefer it's the prelim.
The bookies are being very generous with Penrith @ $1.19. That will get smashed imo

martielang

Bench
What if Luke was left out of the side v Cowboys because he’s our preferred 9 if Kenny isn’t ready…

maple_69

Bench
I like the idea of the Broncos playing through on the Friday nights as welll. If they make it to the GF it’ll be a very 9 days for that inexperienced squad/coach to stew and get inside their own heads. There’s a reason few sides do it first go. Melbourne are probably the biggest threat for this reason.

age.s

First Grade
I think Newcastle would of got them, Lucky they are the ones to knock out Broncs in week 2
They can't beat Roosters

They are a shot v Sharks or Canberra at home.

Another side who is too raw
Nah the loser of our game place plays Newcastle/Canberra.

Iamback

Coach
It’s not the, but the time. Why not make it 5:30?

Ch9 wants people to watch the early game.

Watch their news before the late game.

The only difference is we got early game because it is the Warriors.

I did mention this in the game day thread.

the club got an email 10am yesterday stating this would be the case, As Broncs and Storm played again instead of them having a 9 day turn around.

We were going to be Friday night if we played the Storm

MugaB

Coach
Does anyone remember a couple of years ago when he was the QLD coach and his mind coach had advised him not to say the name of the other team. So he said them and they, instead of NSW or the Blues, and he looked like a f**king idiot in interviews!
I remember that, but the fkn idiot in interviews is blurry for me as he is always like that... need to be more specific

MugaB

Coach
I had that imbecile on ignore. Thanks
Good, im glad we can spend more wasted time on re-explaining everything to you as your selective reading skills suck and anyone who has to reply to you for you to get up to speed, automatically looks dumber for it... thanks jane.. you knob

Good, im glad we can spend more wasted time on re-explaining everything to you as your selective reading skills suck and anyone who has to reply to you for you to get up to speed, automatically looks dumber for it... thanks jane.. you knob
Cheers for another well thought out conservation. I'm so pleased that you are well educated in life that you felt the need to lecture me. I'm pleased that I live in your head space rent free