What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Aren’t we talking about Somo?

I thought he was saying that Peter Wallace recruited him from Sydney Shield?

Which isn’t really accurate, but I can see why he’d say that.

Isn't Sydney Shield union ? No I got confused with Shute Shield.

Me and my pain addled
Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF
brain. Sorry.

You need to watch more football
Take a look at the v cowboys highlights, the Sommerton try in particular, (you will have ample time to get that knot out of your knickers), after the try listen carefully to the Fox commentary.
"Park Football" could be interpreted as an accolade.
Get back to me if you have any more advice.

Iamback

Coach
Take a look at the v cowboys highlights, the Sommerton try in particular, (you will have ample time to get that knot out of your knickers), after the try listen carefully to the Fox commentary.

The venues most certainties are park

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Oh my hat.

It was a joke, he was playing in the team I was coaching on.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Something was floating around on Twitter about Tago getting injured again?

Anyone know/hear anything? Could just be bullshit

maple_69

Bench
Yeah never hurts to have a good tune up game when we'll definitely need to play at a high level to knock off the Broncs and Storm later on. For the first time since maybe last year's grand final, we'll go into this game with genuine strike on both edges & a competent hooker. There's a gear we haven't seen all year left in this side and I expect it will be a humbling experience for some team when they decide they need to hit it, as it was for Parra last year.

Latest posts