What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 finals Eels v Souths at Bankwest (and team list)

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought we almost matched it with the Storm. I don't think the Bunnies are at that level. We play to the level we did last week we win.
We need to cut out stupid errors with the ball and giving away 6 agains.

And of course our edge defense.

I really do hope that Waqa is left Winger with Taka and MJ right centre with GJ

Gazzamatta

Coach

No. We have to continue to slow the ruck like other teams particularly on tackles 1 & 2 because the Ref will significantly back off the arm waving and bell ringing eventually not wanting to "ruin" the spectacle. He wants to make the GF as well.
Simple Poo logic.

eels_fan

First Grade
We will get smashed. We played our grand fjal last week

couldn’t disagree more.

We had a safety blanket last week.
That’s gone.
That provides a lift naturally.

we’re the type of team that plays well when playing risky, and there is no point not playing risky in a do or die game.

Run Nathan Brown at Walker constantly, get some niggle in on him in tackles, and we’ll go a long way to taking him out of the game.

couldn’t disagree more.

That’s gone.

we’re the type of team that plays well when playing risky, and there is no point not playing risky in a do or die game.

Run Nathan Brown at Walker constantly, get some niggle in on him in tackles, and we’ll go a long way to taking him out of the game.
FFS, don't you dare convince him otherwise!

eel01s

Bench

We are better off deliberately giving six again on the first tackle just as the Storm do. The refs are then reluctant to blow six again in the same set of six.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
so what, Trump caught the virus

that stat suggest he achieved something yet he has consistently been one of our worst players

useless stat
Even the best team has a worst player. In our team (with the third best defence) he also happens to be the fastest.

crocodile

Bench
couldn’t disagree more.

That’s gone.

I think Walker might have a hefty forward nearby standing guard. That's OK, he can't watch two so attack the hole.

Latest posts