What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

week 3 finals footy

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I am a keating fan - does a ok job with out costing much - but watching Luke you realise what we don't have!!

Eels Dude

Coach
I wish we'd been able to play like both of these teams this year. Their forwards muscle up and support each other with every run.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Gee sandow would kill it playing behind a forward pack like Souths - they would give him plenty of room to run at retreating defences

strider

Post Whore
refs are on fire again ..... if you run at a kicker and turn your back as the kick hits you, it is still 6 more tackles

strider

Post Whore
omfg ... anf how lame a call is that - morris BARELY touched him .... it happens EVERY kick .... yet they pull that out in the 2nd last game of the year

seriously :roll:

Kornstar

Coach
refs are on fire again ..... if you run at a kicker and turn your back as the kick hits you, it is still 6 more tackles

I have seen several like that not called 6 again this year......I feel if you are running towards the kicker, you are playing at it, regardless.....

Not sure how else you could write the rule. If he'd jumped in the air and turned his back it would have been six more (because he'd clearly be trying to block a kicked ball). The fact that he's running at the kicker doesn't change things....the kicker could well dummy and take off up field.

Latest posts