What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals: Storms v Ruffs + Silvertails v Rabbits

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So Gus rubbishes our form and ability to win the comp all year ……

Yet now, makes the point on his podcast, we really gave it to the Storm and ran away with the game as the Storm didn’t handle us. And because the panthers could handle us last week but the storm couldn’t, panthers are in a good position/form to beat the Storm……..
Well it looks like Gus has a lot more footy knowledge then me! He knows his footy!

hindy111

Post Whore
How Penrith didn't get a penalty right in front with 4 to go is beyond me.
Harry Grant rolled the guy on his back after tackled and playing the ball.

It was a great game. Penrith looked timid otherwise win by more.
Kikau hopeless.

IFR33K

Coach
@IFR33K as I have mentioned a few times and you have disagreed, storm weren’t as good as last year. Their decision making is poor without Smith. And it shows in close games.

Mate, they lost two players in the first half? Are you serious right now? They broke many records throughout the year. Unfortunately they fell short when it mattered, and Penrith are getting away with so much.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mate, they lost two players in the first half? Are you serious right now? They broke many records throughout the year. Unfortunately they fell short when it mattered, and Penrith are getting away with so much.
Yep they fell short!! As they weren’t as good as last year without Smith.

Did those injured players drop the ball…..

Storm had 55% of the ball……

IFR33K

Coach
Yep they fell short!! As they weren’t as good as last year without Smith.

Did those injured players drop the ball…..

Storm had 55% of the ball……

Everyone was saying they’re not as good as last year. I doubt anyone predicted they’ll win the MP. they surprised everyone winning the mp after starting the year 0-2 or whatever it was.

Kornstar

Coach
Gus said we started to gel come end of year and surprised him. We needed comp to go a little longer.

Probably needed not to lose Moses after Origin and have a slump to be honest, we win another game or 2 and we are top 4 and may have gotten the week off given the form we showed against the 2 teams today!

Losing Mahoney for the year and then Lussick did't help either.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Penrith are assholes enough to be leading the comp now. We need more of this assholic drink. When you're an asshole, the whole world works in your favour.

Avenger

Immortal
Perfect situation for me. The Storm are out, Penrith in the GF only to lose again with Ivan to be officially declared the new Brian Smith.

PS, we are easily in a premiership window. We are as good as these merkins.