What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - North Queensland 49 Warriors 12 @ DFS

Dogaholic

First Grade
nice try there by the cowboys.

I didn't know we were playing Gridiron. thurston threw that ball 2m forward at least.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
wittyfan said:
I thought that the last pass from Thursty was perhaps a tad forward.

Yeah if you watch it Thurston passed at the 10m line at the guy caught it about 1-1.5m in front of the line

No complaints though - Cowboys playing really well - great game of footy!! Stoked to see my team in the finals

To be honest i don't hold much hope for us in the second half - Thurston will carve us up...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Thurstons pass was definitely forward. But f*ck... if they didn't open em up that wouldn't have been able to score in the first place.

Rovelli

Bench
They're looking too quick for us, as I feared. The heat could also get to us; I hope not.

We just need some ball...we haven't got any attacking opportunities; I think we've had three opportunities in the Cowboys red-zone, and scored twice. Tony Martin's try was so soft.

Cowboys have had a lot of the ball and could be leading by more if they had converted their opportunities - we've got away with it a couple of times (Bowen, Farrar cut short, Cashmere losing it over the line)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah I thought it was forward but meh....all we need is Archer to give a few penaltys and we'll be alright.

Rovelli

Bench
We need something from Fien/Gatis.

Fien almost kicked a wonder 40/20 and chances are we would've scored