What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - North Queensland 49 Warriors 12 @ DFS

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Won't end up 51-50 in golden point. They'll all be buggered from the heat by the early part of the second half and the errors will come thick and fast. I reckon 24-20 or something to that effect. Neither team will crack thirty IMO

Timmah

Staff member
Thurston gone for the lifting tackle earlier? What do people think?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Timmah said:
Won't end up 51-50 in golden point. They'll all be buggered from the heat by the early part of the second half and the errors will come thick and fast. I reckon 24-20 or something to that effect. Neither team will crack thirty IMO

You think so? I think it will be a shootout, as the forwards keep tiring, all the little blokes will just run right past 'em

Timmah

Staff member
But in that heat, even the energy of the little blokes might be sapped. Would've been a good game to have a back or two on the bench rather than stock it with forwards.

Latest posts