What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

*Paul*

Juniors
25-6, reminds me off the Canberra-Canterbury semi of 95, where a nothing much slog somehow ended up with the same scoreline.

krisnan inu must picture people in the nude because he seems to always be laughing when he takes his kicks

fui fui, most improved player in the last few years? how f**king good is he going?!

Eelectrica

Referee
Tough luck doggies.
Losing SBW so early in the game was always going to make the job that much harder. I think Folkes is going to let the bullets fly, or maybe not.

I'm going to enjoy this, revenge has been a long time coming but worth it.

I don't if we can beat Melbourne. Certainly we'll need to improve a lot on tonights performance to do it. I do think we can keep the game interesting though and avoid a blow out at least.

Choppies

Coach
Rovelli said:
Timmah won't be seen...

At the Sydney Heads maybe.
Dogs had nothing the whole game. I don't think Parra played to their full potential tonight. If they play like that next week against the Storm they will get beaten.