What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Dogs are a myth. I don't know who they think they are fooling.

Parra can beat the Storm, but won't unless they improve exponentially in most areas. Will be a great game. A lot better than that one.

Eelectrica

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
The Dogs are a myth. I don't know who they think they are fooling.

Parra can beat the Storm, but won't unless they improve exponentially in most areas. Will be a great game. A lot better than that one.

I completely agree, Tim Smith holds the key I think. Unless his play improves dramatically next week we're no chance of winning. The best we'll do is keep it interesting for maybe 60-65 minutes

Tekken Lord

Juniors
The "dogs of war" were totally dominated by parra in every apect even their forward pack looked second rate. They need new halves and new backs, but they just don't have the money because of their star studded forward pack.

mattyg

Bench
congrats parra...not to you WTF? you idiot...be gracious in victory...

we were outplayed tonight by a better team...i'm dissapointed we didn't get to see the full Hindmarsh v SBW and Mateo v SBW battles...in the end our poor handling cost us, as well as plenty of injuries through the game.

Good luck to all you reasonable eels fans in here...there are a few of you, and thats not including you WTF?

mattyg

Bench
your first comment was stupid...our forward pack mighta looked second rate but thats coz SBW was off most of the game, and Maitua was injured too...Mason and O'Meley did well, but of course Fui Fui, Hindy, Cayless and Mateo are gonna look better than a pack with most of our stars off the field.

I agree with dogs of war being a myth...it might have been true in the 90s but definately not this decade. I never used the dogs of war in my posts, as i don't believe it myself. Hopefully the media get over it too.

CrazyEel

Bench
Was not a great standard but dogs were right in it right til the 74th minute, truth is I wasn't feeling too confident until Tahu finally gave us that gap. :shock:

Well played dogs it was a tough grind.

mattyg

Bench
i'm proud that we stayed in the contest till the 74th minute...don't care what any of the idiots on here say, but we defended like our lives depended on it on the goal line in the 2nd half..utai's take was awesome too.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
The first comment may have been a little stupid but it is true, you play with the team you have, it's not my fault the dogs lost their best player. Without SBW, i just don't think the dogs have much at all...

Hari Kari

Juniors
CrazyEel said:
Was not a great standard but dogs were right in it right til the 74th minute, truth is I wasn't feeling too confident until Tahu finally gave us that gap. :shock:

Well played dogs it was a tough grind.

No they weren't.

You like Parra so while there was time for a Dogs comeback you always have the element of doubt in your mind, emotions can do that.

To the rest of us that don't care what way the game went, the Dogs were gone well before the 74th minute.