What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weirdo

roboshark

Coach
Noticed him hobbling off holding a knee towards the end...didnt look good

anyone have any news?

Vossy

Bench
heard on the radio it seems to be a bad injury

if it is bad, and thommo is fit..thommo comes in..if he isnt..bring up filiga

Inferno

Coach
sh*t.

Hope Thommo gets match fit sooner rather than later.

Might open up a spot for Killer Karl as well.

roboshark

Coach
at a point now where we dont need anymore injuries, disruptions etc

looking forward to seeing snowden get a run when back from suspension

Craigshark

First Grade
In my opinion, Williams is nearly as important to us as Gallen and Bird.. He is always consistant, and can go for 80 minutes.. This is terrible news.

cheese

Bench
If thommo is still crook, our centre with sperm fingers could probably slot into the back row nicely, with karlos to make his debut out on the left.

Otherwise thomo comes straight in, and spermy has a week off to wash his hands, so karl gets a run regardless.

wobbegong

Juniors
cheese said:
If thommo is still crook, our centre with sperm fingers could probably slot into the back row nicely, with karlos to make his debut out on the left.

Otherwise thomo comes straight in, and spermy has a week off to wash his hands, so karl gets a run regardless.

You'd think with Sperm Fingers, some balls would stick! I know mine do.
Hope we do get to see Filiga in action though!
Sharks U20s due for TV coverage round 4 - if the big guy hasn't made 1sts by then.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
So has this been confirmed?
I hope its not the case, I reckon Wierdo has looked great this year and will be a massive loss.
I guess being able to bring Thomo in is a fair replacement, he should be match fit by now shouldnt he?