What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weirdo

Inferno said:
Where did you hear that?

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,23426545-5006066,00.html

It's towards the end of the article.

Sharks CEO Tony Zappia confirmed he and coach Ricky Stuart had lectured Ross about leaving the side short because of "an irresponsible act".

"We don't have a roster with a lot of depth and it is already likely we will have Reece Williams (knee) out for the season," Zappia said. "Losing a player of the calibre of Ben Ross at this stage of the season certainly won't help the team

sharknows

Bench
Ricky on BSB this morning said that his knee hadn't swollen up as much as expected and they are hoping that it may not be as bad as the original prognosis. Scans today. There is hope but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

diggity

Juniors
I'm not big on posting unconfirmed rumours but heard from a friend that Seymour sustained a neck injury and may be missing for a few weeks. If true, the win over the Storm will have been a costly one. Anyone else know anything about this?

Generalzod

Immortal
sharknows said:
Ricky on BSB this morning said that his knee hadn't swollen up as much as expected and they are hoping that it may not be as bad as the original prognosis. Scans today. There is hope but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

We can re-build him we've got the technology...Let's hope his ok...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
diggity said:
I'm not big on posting unconfirmed rumours but heard from a friend that Seymour sustained a neck injury and may be missing for a few weeks. If true, the win over the Storm will have been a costly one. Anyone else know anything about this?

Sometimes you have to put money on the other team.
This will be one of those weeks.
They are unscathed, we are battered.