What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weirdo

Inferno

Coach
I remember reading in an article this morning (can't find it now) with Ricky seeming resigned to the fact he will be missing Weirdo for the year, given he was one of the best in the off season, and won all the off season awards.

cityshark

Juniors
Weirdo is the most underated player in the side and we will miss him heaps. But we have a replacement ready to go in Brian Norrie. He was only on the feild for a short time but this guy was very impressive . Those that noticed will have him in next week.
On Frazer , I though he has gone pretty well in the last couple of games , he has started to go straight and hard and hasent dropped the ball like last season , I think he is ready finaly for the run on side. A much more mature player now and will be a force. We still have Ross ( could be a while) Selmes, Brown,Filigar, Snowden ,Middleton, Stapelton to come into the side at some stage and we could buy Cooper from the Dragons if we are quick ,for next year. Not bad!

Thats tragedy about Williams, he would have been pushing for origin jersey this year, we are going to miss him espically his 80 mins on field.

Anderson into backrow, or Pomm with Filiga to centres

cheese

Bench
It's still technically a weekend, so MRI's might be hard to come by .....I'd wait until tomorrow arv

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Sharks CEO Tony Zappia confirmed he and coach Ricky Stuart had lectured Ross about leaving the side short because of "an irresponsible act".

"We don't have a roster with a lot of depth and it is already likely we will have Reece Williams (knee) out for the season," Zappia said. "Losing a player of the calibre of Ben Ross at this stage of the season certainly won't help the team.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,23426545-5012659,00.html

So it looks like its not definate but almost is.

Poor bugger.

Omnishark2

Juniors
This is shocking news for us. Reece is an unsung hero, great defender but more importantly a very mobile defender on the fringes. Extremely disappointing ...

Latest posts