What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Back Luciano

He’s a good player. You’ve paid peak, but if he turns up, all good.

At work today, the main concern was about Kyle and whether or not he can progress in attack.

And if he can’t, the question was how long Flanno will persist with him. Round 4 seemed to be the agreed period amongst our 2 ex NRL juniors.

There’s not a lot of faith in him, but that’s expected. People look at recent past,

With JL arriving, I’d be interested to see whether or not we put Bud to market, although he’s going really well. Maybe he will come back too.

We are trying to get the ex rooster lad to adopt SGI as the team of mutual work interest this year. Get his head around the side and all the challenges.

It flanno can turn things around, it will be exhilarating. Turn more than a few so called experts into gibberers!

Last edited:

mattchuot

Juniors
If anyone is still worried about how much the club is paying for Luciano, Michael Carayannis on SEN Breakfast this morning said we are paying him less than 700k a year. Carayannis is pretty close to the club as far as journos are concerned so I am more inclined to believe his numbers than some of the others floating around at the moment.

Mojo

Bench
Hunt may move on if selected at hooker. He might just demand the termination of his contract. The best thing that could happen now to our squad is to rid it of the disruptive and selfish Ben Hunt.
I tend to agree but we're thin in the halves and we could also simply release him when it suits us better rather than using the torment method to test his resolve.

Reactions: jak

Victoire

Juniors
If LL was stood down by the Cowboys, would this stand down be applicable by the Dragons as well for the DUI offence?
Nope. I feel that dropping that line in there was a slightly unnecessary jab by the Cows, possibly to make the whole immediate release more palatable to any of their fans who may disagree with the decision. Fair enough to them I guess. But that DUI case is over now so it's not relevant to us

Dragon David

First Grade
Nope. I feel that dropping that line in there was a slightly unnecessary jab by the Cows, possibly to make the whole immediate release more palatable to any of their fans who may disagree with the decision. Fair enough to them I guess. But that DUI case is over now so it's not relevant to us
That looks fair enough Victoire.