What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to game day Dragons v Manly

rednwhites

Juniors
A hard-fought, close, patchy win will not suffice here. Get ready for the loss to the Eels and the excuses from Mary when Origin 2 finishes and the Denver test is played. Sounds morbid I know. No, I can't see into the future but the past paints a very clear picture of what to expect from this coach. Latimore and McInnes will be the only fresh players for the Eels match and Mary hasn't done anything to blood new forwards in all the time he's had.

Anyway...a massive win today will at least have us with a for-against advantage that will be handy come crunch time in this close comp.

I usually am just happy with a win but the pass mark is to decimate Manly today. If we are 'the real deal' or a 'serious footy team' we will win by 30+.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well today we take on the Sea Gulls let's hope it a repeat of last time we played them at Win.
Come down and support the boy's.
Go the mighty Dragons kick some Manly butt.
And Sims please do what you did to Cronk on ANZAC day to DCE today.
See you all st the game

Sammy, I did not realise that you were the violent type ? But yes it would be nice to see I must admit , that would put the ' icing on the cake ' for DCEvans week from hell . I expect Thommo to have a great game also , he may have some old scores to settle , but all in all the Dragons will be far too strong .

Hope that the weather is good for all of you beach goers from the Wollongong shire and surrounds - have a wonderful day , and don't forget to buy one for yourselves and put it on my tab ! :innocent:

TruSaint

Referee
Well today we take on the Sea Gulls let's hope it a repeat of last time we played them at Win.
Come down and support the boy's.
Go the mighty Dragons kick some Manly butt.
And Sims please do what you did to Cronk on ANZAC day to DCE today.
See you all st the game

XEWuRwd.jpg

Sims, Dont hit too high please :)

Last edited: