What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome

smeghead

Bench
I wold like to extend a warm invitiation and welcome to all to the Tigers bandwagon. I know that more often than not bandwagon supporters are frowned upon but we have 3 big home games coming up to try and secure a finals berth and I welcome all the bandwagoners and the money they bring to the club.
Enjoy your stay and maybe buy a large inflatable hand as a memento

OVP

Coach
I will be cheering you on in the finals, but you wont be getting my money ;-)

Master Vippo

Juniors
Im proudly on your bandwagon. I was on the cowboys bandwagon last year too.

Although i did still support the knights through their many many losses

Panthers_God

Juniors
I HATE BANDWAGON SUPPORTERS
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Especially since most have left Penrith now
They make me so damn ANGRY!!!

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm jumping on your bandwagon. I want ex Penrith men like Roycey, Sheensey, Whatuira and Elford to enjoy some success. I also like watching players like Marshall, Prince, Hodgson and Farah play.

GO THE TIGERS! :cool:

brokendigit

Juniors
Yep, the more on the Tigers Bandwagon, the better.

The longer the Dragons can avoid the sort of hype that they received on Saturday & Sunday morning, the better...

GO THE TIGERS!!!

smeghead said:
I wold like to extend a warm invitiation and welcome to all to the Tigers bandwagon. I know that more often than not bandwagon supporters are frowned upon but we have 3 big home games coming up to try and secure a finals berth and I welcome all the bandwagoners and the money they bring to the club.
Enjoy your stay and maybe buy a large inflatable hand as a memento

Yes The biggest bangwagoner supporter is the Tigers

2004 5,000 people turned up to the Tigers vs Storm Game

compare

to, 2005 17,000 turned up to the Same fixture at the same ground.

They make the South Sydney Bangwagoners look like a bandwagon army of 100 people.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
chemicalstorm said:
Yes The biggest bangwagoner supporter is the Tigers

2004 5,000 people turned up to the Tigers vs Storm Game

compare

to, 2005 17,000 turned up to the Same fixture at the same ground.

They make the South Sydney Bangwagoners look like a bandwagon army of 100 people.

This coming from a Melbourne fan - a side who can't even regularily attract 8000 people to their games, despite being firmly entrenched in the Top 5 for most of the season. :oops:

I suggest you take a look at your own fans before bagging off anyone elses.

hybrid_tiger said:
This coming from a Melbourne fan - a side who can't even regularily attract 8000 people to their games, despite being firmly entrenched in the Top 5 for most of the season. :oops:

I suggest you take a look at your own fans before bagging off anyone elses.

We don't get 5,000 people to a game last year,

Our lowest is 6,000

We get an average of roughly 2,000 Bandwagon supporters here in Melbourne but not the 12,000 that is in the West Tigers Camp

Bangwagon and Fairweather supporters, 1. Souths 2. Wests tigers.

smeghead

Bench
The more the merrier. The diehards know who they are. But the more revenue and publicity for the club the better

hybrid_tiger

Coach
chemicalstorm said:

Our lowest is 6,000

We get an average of roughly 2,000 Bandwagon supporters here in Melbourne but not the 12,000 that is in the West Tigers Camp

Your crowd averages are disgraceful for a ONE-CITY team who is almost always in the Top 5.

And you're an idiot.

Fancy a Storm fan bagging other clubs crowd figures. :oops:

A_J_Gray

Juniors
ChemicalStorm..

That night we played you there was one of the worst nights to be at footy I remember. It was not a local derby , it was one of the coldest nights ever and it clashed with the Bledisloe Cup (The 2nd biggest sporting event in the country behind Origin). Even I didnt go and I went to a good 15+ games last year. On games which didnt have these drawcards we attracted two ground records of around 18000.

Anyway when we played you in round 10 and we drew 17 000 Tigers fans. That was nothing to do with the bandwagon , we werent even going well at that stage. However ill admit the bandwagoners have definetly jumped on since the Roosters game.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
chemicalstorm said:
We get an average of roughly 2,000 Bandwagon supporters here in Melbourne

As well as the WORST crowd average in the NRL:

Broncos - 27,939
Cowboys - 20,632
Bulldogs - 19,318
Roosters - 18,618
Tigers - 18,256 <------My team
Sharks - 17,258
Knights - 17,243
Eels - 15,692
Panthers - 15,610
Sea Eagles - 15,164
Dragons - 14,397
Raiders - 12,765
Warriors - 12,065
Rabbitohs - 10,464
Storm - 8,564 <-------Your team

:oops::lol:

Idiot.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Welcome bandwagoners!
Enjoy your long stay!
But make sure you come and cheer with the Wests Tigers Fanatics (WTF) at our games!
Cheers

BuffaloRules

Coach
chemicalstorm said:

Our lowest is 6,000

You are a tool.... do you recall the weather conditions the Storm V Tigers game was played in??

Do you recall how many attended 11th placed Tigers V 15th placed Souths last year??

Tigers crowds have murdered yours since you have been in the comp, despite our lack of success comparatively...

I've been pretty sympathetic towards Melbourne ( Storm AND supporters), but if you are going to carry on like that then you can get well and truly....

A_J_Gray said:
ChemicalStorm..

That night we played you there was one of the worst nights to be at footy I remember. It was not a local derby , it was one of the coldest nights ever and it clashed with the Bledisloe Cup (The 2nd biggest sporting event in the country behind Origin). Even I didnt go and I went to a good 15+ games last year. On games which didnt have these drawcards we attracted two ground records of around 18000.

Anyway when we played you in round 10 and we drew 17 000 Tigers fans. That was nothing to do with the bandwagon , we werent even going well at that stage. However ill admit the bandwagoners have definetly jumped on since the Roosters game.

The last sentence is spot on, yes it was one of the coldest nights ever, I was there, I was Spat on because the Danny Willams Thugery.

To blame the Bledisloe Cup for a 300% rise in crowds this year compared to last year, does not turn my opinion for the blame of another football code.

Hybrid, You stats prove intreging but does not prove the 300+% increase to this year.

Yes we are last in Average but we have 90 years of Pride and Passion to catch up on.

BuffaloRules said:
You are a tool.... do you recall the weather conditions the Storm V Tigers game was played in??

Do you recall how many attended 11th placed Tigers V 15th placed Souths last year??

Tigers crowds have murdered yours since you have been in the comp, despite our lack of success comparatively...

I've been pretty sympathetic towards Melbourne ( Storm AND supporters), but if you are going to carry on like that then you can get well and truly....

Yes, It was very cold.I remember it well because Danny Willams nearly started a riot.

I argee with everything you have said, But stats don't lie. I am just wondering where did those 12,000 extra people turn up from?