What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Alan Tounge

Ron Jeremy

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
Your in a similar situation to your namesake, except his brains are between his legs, yours came out your arse a long time ago and never came back.

:| that's a good reply.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hrundi99 said:
sh*t taste in music; sh*t taste in footy players...

Funny how the NSW & Test selectors agree with me....how many awards and represenitive honours has he won again? i can name two dozen better backrowers then Tongue, that's my opinion like your entitled to one, so i don't know why there is an issue?

As for music? is that why my favourite bands have sold millions of albums, sold out arena's worldwide and your favourites have won a couple of ARIA'S and sold out concerts at the Metro?:lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
another thing to think about tongue's performace today - he was originally ruled out for up to 6 weeks! the fact he came back after just one shows how tough he is.

Ron Jeremy said:
i can name two dozen better backrowers then Tongue
go on then (prepare to be laughed at though)

just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it isn't wrong

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Raider Azz said:
another thing to think about tongue's performace today - he was originally ruled out for up to 6 weeks! the fact he came back after just one shows how tough he is.

Nathab Hindmarsh
Feleti Mateo
Luke O' Donnell
Steve Simpson
Paul Gallen
Greg Bird
Tonnie Carroll
Greg Eastwood
Steve Menzies
Anthony Watmough
SBW
Andrew Ryan
Reni Matua
Ben Creagh
Lance Thompson
Frank pritchard
Anthony Tupou
Dean Widders
Ryan Hoffman
Dallas Johnston
Braith Anasta
Glenn Stewart
Adam Woolnough
Craig Fitzgibbon

Those players i rate better, and the vast majoirty are rep players, Tongue isn't, and the selectors agree with me.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Raider Azz said:

Maybe his injury wasn't as bad as first thought? i'm pretty sure the team doctor has final say if he's able to play, not whether he's tough or not. Pretty silly statement that.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
How much would Tongue recieve on the open market, how much would SBW?

If he was that good why isn't even considered for rep games? the players i mentioned are current, or there abouts or still in great form even though may not have played for a couple of years eg Fitzgibbon.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:

the answers to those questions are as follows:

1. Not Enough
2. FAR FAR FAR too much.

SBW's "value" just shows he either has a good manager or is greedy (or both)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
All the players i mentioned would get more money on the open market then Tongue, says it all. If he was that good he would be generating $300,000 on the open market.

No rep sides, no awards, not as good as what some think.

I think he's an important part of the Canberra side, but i doubt whether he would be that good anywhere else?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Charlie124 said:
the answers to those questions are as follows:

1. Not Enough
2. FAR FAR FAR too much.

SBW's "value" just shows he either has a good manager or is greedy (or both)

SBW is a freak, to even mention them in the same sentence is just silly, use another example please;-)

Charlie124

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
All the players i mentioned would get more money on the open market then Tongue, says it all.

It says nothing at all.

Ben Ross is on $400,000 a season yet is lucky to make FG when fit.

Is Brent Tate the best winger in the comp?? he must be coz as of next year he is on $400,000 also.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
SBW is a freak, to even mention them in the same sentence is just silly, use another example please;-)

its YOUR example you moron (or is it now "silly moron"?)

Ron Jeremy said:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Charlie124 said:
It says nothing at all.

Ben Ross is on $400,000 a season yet is lucky to make FG when fit.

Is Brent Tate the best winger in the comp?? he must be coz as of next year he is on $400,000 also.

But clubs see potential in these players too offer that amount, and when Ross signed with the Sharks orignally he was alot better player, he done his knee last year and been no good since.

As for Tate? did you watch SOO? he performs at the highest level.

And it asks the question? why isn't Tongue generating this money if he's that good?

Anyway i can see why Canberra fans like him, he does possess good ball skills and leadership, but imo he's not a forward, well maybe he is but not as good as the ones i mentioned above.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
As for Tate? did you watch SOO? he performs at the highest level.

And it asks the question? why isn't Tongue generating this money if he's that good?

I sure did watch Origin, he almost single handedly lost us game 1, it looked like he was trying to hand the blues the game.

as for Tongue not generating the money, all he needs is SBWs manager.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Yeah good one dickhead, can't handle the argument so you have to resort too name calling:lol:

haha nice one.

cant handle the argument? i think its pretty clear from your last two little gems who's out of their depth here. have a lie down

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Charlie124 said:
I sure did watch Origin, he almost single handedly lost us game 1, it looked like he was trying to hand the blues the game.

as for Tongue not generating the money, all he needs is SBWs manager.

Did he? well like the commentators and other forum members many thought he played brillantly.

So it's all the manager? then why doesn't Tongue use him then? i'm sure he'd like the extra money.....