What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Alan Tounge

Chachi

Bench
Mate, he thinks the NSW back row which has featured in losing the past 2 series are better "made" for origin football.

The NSW Origin team is more about show ponies than tough, committed footballers who give it everything they have every game.

That's why Queensland are a better team.

innsaneink said:
I didnt mention him over those WTs players....nice juvenile dig there too, find it hard to converse without some petty cracks eh?. :roll:

If you read carefully I mentioned another player people said theyd take him over.

Clue: Starts with S, ends in W...Raiduh mentioned him too.

SO? I was taking an obvious shot at your backrow you simple fool.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
The value of Tongue isn't necessarily in his individual ability, rather it's in what he brings the team and the club.

I honestly would not swap him for any other lock in the competition. Not becuase I think he's the best player in that position, but becuase the value he offers to the team is far greater than the sum of his footballing skills.

Will go down as a Raiders legend, and rightly so.

Latest posts