What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Alan Tounge

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Frank pritchard
Anthony Tupou

These 2 easily have more talent than Tongue.

But they both have the heart the size of a chopped pea.

I'd take Tongue any day. And a few others on that list.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Charlie124 said:
haha nice one.

cant handle the argument? i think its pretty clear from your last two little gems who's out of their depth here. have a lie down

Really? i don't think so. You rate Tongue higher then SBW, you're the minority I think it's you who's sleep deprived:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Immortal said:
These 2 easily have more talent than Tongue.

But they both have the heart the size of a chopped pea.

I'd take Tongue any day. And a few others on that list.

True, but you need more then heart to play rep football.

That list was just my opinion, don't expect people too agree with me.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
How much would Tongue recieve on the open market, how much would SBW?

Ron Jeremy said:
to even mention them in the same sentence is just silly, use another example please;-)

Ron Jeremy said:
Yeah good one dickhead, can't handle the argument so you have to resort too name calling:lol:

You're a walking contradiction mate, all i needed was a highlighter to tear your credibility to shreds, no contest.

as for me rating Tongue higher than SBW, its just an opinion, like your list of players (including bench warmers) that you rate higher than Tongue. Your argument was that because SBW gets more money than Tongue, he must be better - which isnt the case when you look at several other examples of crap players on big money.

Anyway its pretty clear that all of this is a bit over your head so ill forgive you and move on. :lol:

Let him have his little wank over the medias "good players"

No rep jumpers? Since when have media or selectors taken notice of the raiders? Not since the days of daley and stuart, which is fair enough in part, but that doesnt mean that some of the raiders players (including tongue) havent deserved rep honours.

Raider's supporters and quite a few others know how good Alan Tongue is and what he means to the club.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
True, but you need more then heart to play rep football.

That list was just my opinion, don't expect people too agree with me.

True, but I think he has far more value than any of those 2 & a few others.

Danny Nutley never gave up :cool:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Charlie124 said:
You're a walking contradiction mate, all i needed was a highlighter to tear your credibility to shreds, no contest.

as for me rating Tongue higher than SBW, its just an opinion, like your list of players (including bench warmers) that you rate higher than Tongue. Your argument was that because SBW gets more money than Tongue, he must be better - which isnt the case when you look at several other examples of crap players on big money.

Anyway its pretty clear that all of this is a bit over your head so ill forgive you and move on. :lol:

Contradiction? no just that i was generally speaking with SBW in another post, funny how you looked for any angle and found that even though it wasn't what you thought.

No my argument is that SBW is a better player and hence why he gets more money and why other players get more money for being good players. Ross and Tate i gave the reasons which you nicely side stepped mind you, and you haven't answered that. You also haven't answered why Tongue isn't using SBW manger if it's all the manager and not the player getting the money. By your rationale Jeremy Smith could earn big money, all he has to do is use SBW manaer:lol: Sorry ability helps dear.

As for credibility:lol: keep dreaming, you rate Tongue higher then SBW, used an excuse of a particular manager as too why SBW is earning what he is and why Tongue isn't. Declared that Tate was terrible in game 1 in SOO, even though it's a well known fact that he put egg on everyones faces.

Tongue over SBW:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
Let him have his little wank over the medias "good players"

No rep jumpers? Since when have media or selectors taken notice of the raiders? Not since the days of daley and stuart, which is fair enough in part, but that doesnt mean that some of the raiders players (including tongue) havent deserved rep honours.

Raider's supporters and quite a few others know how good Alan Tongue is and what he means to the club.

Well the selectors agree with me and not you, so i think it's more then just the media.

Did the media influence the SOO selectors when Nathan Blacklock was playing career best football?

Ron stop polluting the thread, we get your point, go back to the start and read the title, this thread isnt about who you think is better than tongue.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
Ron stop polluting the thread, we get your point, go back to the start and read the title, this thread isnt about who you think is better than tongue.

Ok Ok:lol: I'll stay out, however, if i get any replys i'll be returning.

You know full well what I meant, but just for you, ill put it into plain english.

Representative selectors favour certain teams.

Is that plain enough, now f**k off you useless excuse for a human.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
You know full well what I meant, but just for you, ill put it into plain english.

Representative selectors favour certain teams.

Is that plain enough, now f**k off you useless excuse for a human.

oh dear:lol:

Is that why Costigan was chosen for SOO:lol:

Enough of the insults, if you have to resort to this in arguments then that's is just a sign of weakness, dildo:lol:

Ron Jeremy said:
oh dear:lol:

Is that why Costigan was chosen for SOO:lol:

Enough of the insults, if you have to resort to this in arguments then that's is just a sign of weakness, dildo:lol:

You should take a leaf out of your own book.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
You should take a leaf out of your own book.

Oh god:roll: you coudn't even detect in the slightest that it was meant to be a contradiction, geez you're thick:roll:

Are you drunk?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wish I had the ego of a 40+ year old fat guy, id be like Ron Jeremy then.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
VictorTheViking said:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wish I had the ego of a 40+ year old fat guy, id be like Ron Jeremy then.

Then you should see someone, maybe they can help. Maybe Tony Robbins could give you some inspiration....

simon says

First Grade
Nice work Eddie.......very Croydon-esque thread...cough cough.

Must be fun to sit back and watch the Raider boys thinking that you rate one of their boys.....very amusing.

To my surprise no one got it........oh well.