What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Cougar for winning the Rothmans Medal...

Brutus

Referee
On behalf of Ken "no idea about rugby league" Sutcliffe, I'd just like to give Storm halfback Cougar Cronk three cheers for winning the Rothmans Medal last night.

Have another durry why don't you Kenny boy!!!

Who said cigarette advertising was dead!!!!!!

Massive lols.

thommo4pm

Coach
I thought I imagined him calling Cooper Cronk, "Cougar".....glad it wasn't just me.

His presentation was awful on the stage.

72Gav

Juniors
No wonder Channel 9 is struggling under a massive amount of debt when Ken Sutcliffe is probably on more the $500k a year and does nothing except going on overseas junkets. For example going to Wimbleton and does the opening intro and that's it.

And when he has to do something he totally balls it up like last night at the Grand Final.

Brutus

Referee
Richard Faso.

The guy probably barely watches a game, but he's one of Nine's "legends".

I am currently listening to Melbourne radio (sen) and they are taking the piss out of him for the "Couger" and "Rothmans Medal" clangers.

Big Sam

First Grade
To cut down on costs 9 should just hire Billy Birmingham to do all the voices (a concept he used in his last 12th man CD). He can do a pretty good Rabs.

Brutus

Referee
Without doubt the funniest footy moment of the year.

Three cheers for Kevin Sutglitch!!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Funny yes, but very unprofessional. Why the f**k would he have the Rothmans medal floating around his brain is baffling. That award stopped in 1994 when bookies were hit big time with David Fairleigh.
He serves zero purpose on league coverage

Brutus

Referee
Funny yes, but very unprofessional. Why the f**k would he have the Rothmans medal floating around his brain is baffling. That award stopped in 1994 when bookies were hit big time with David Fairleigh.
He serves zero purpose on league coverage

Totally agree.

To say Rothmans Medal is just baffling, particularly after you've just dropped a "cougar".

Jobs for the boys has misfired again.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Was this the first time Kenny was the main speaker at the presentation?

Usually its that ground announcer at ANZ Stadium.