What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Rumour has it that Gene masturbates in the shower so much that he gets an e***tion whenever it rains!

SirShire

First Grade
Craigshark said:
Aye Dilmah, why is it that you only edit Cronulla fans posts?
Maybe try and get your own supporters to stop trolling in our forum.. Ever thought of that one?

'Sall good man.

perth sharkie

Juniors
What's with the Yank flag in your sig, Stiff Meister Eel?

You're not a seppo are you (would explain a lot if you are)? Or just one of those Westies who dresses like a homie because he thinks anything American is cool?

stiffmeister

Bench
perth sharkie said:
What's with the Yank flag in your sig, Stiff Meister Eel?

You're not a seppo are you (would explain a lot if you are)? Or just one of those Westies who dresses like a homie because he thinks anything American is cool?

I'm a yank & proud of it & for the one millionth time I don't live in the West. I'm from the Northern beaches (God's country, well second to New York)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Genes Mum???
shes still hiding isnt she?
f**k i would be if I was her.
I'd change my identity, & get plastic surgery in an effort to never be forced down the socio -economic ladder by having to admit that such a loser was her natural born son!

"I DROVE SOMEBODY ELSES CAR!!!!!!!!!"

Gene Krupa

Referee
Hey Farktards!

I'm back! And guess what! We WON!

You were beaten by a team coming second last and we won against a team coming in 3rd place!

You really are a bunch of losing farkwits aren't you? Be scared for next week! VERY SCARED!

He who laughs last, laughs loudest and I'm f**king roaring my guts out! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Popper

Bench
Simple fact is - Souths and the Knights are fighting like crazy to avoid the wooden spoon while our blokes seem to be fighting like crazy to get outta the cold night air.
Next weekend will be another toughie, particularly as Stevo seems to have decided to ease his way into retirement.

roboshark

Coach
cheese said:
the poor merkins from wallsend.......i'd be bitter and twisted too

:lol: Wallsend, that says it all. I work at wallsend and I was spot on about my grub statement. Its the biggest uphill drive to get out of there for the day.

Gene Krupa said:
SFW!

I can accept we are going to get the spoon. You need to accept you're a bunch of chokers who can't even beat the second last placed team and who is going to get flogged next week by the last placed team.

BTW, you'll have no Wedgieman and we'll have the saviour of NSW!

As I said, SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm now what would I prefer Gene? Getting the spoon for the first time in our history? or being beaten by Souths? Thats a tough question? Did we also get beaten by Souths by a few more points too?

Please dont let other forums know that some of our Fans are raving idiots? You give us other Knights supporters a bad name.

Sharkie fans - Sorry for the poor form of this guy. I am glad I dont know him personally.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Why would it? I don't live in Wallsend.

You work there so you have to spend you're time in the place! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
The Little People said:
Hmmmm now what would I prefer Gene? Getting the spoon for the first time in our history? or being beaten by Souths? Thats a tough question? Did we also get beaten by Souths by a few more points too?

Please dont let other forums know that some of our Fans are raving idiots? You give us other Knights supporters a bad name.

Sharkie fans - Sorry for the poor form of this guy. I am glad I dont know him personally.

TLP. No friends in the Knights forum, so you'll suck up to anyone you can. You're what they call a SL@T! :lol:

roboshark

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
TLP. No friends in the Knights forum, so you'll suck up to anyone you can. You're what they call a SL@T! :lol:

You even turn on your own supporters. TLP is a classy supporter, maybe you could take some lessons

Craigshark

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:

So you do suck up in the Knights forum aye? :shock: