What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

Stranger

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
weve got more than a pepsi can
we have reserve grade titles
minor premierships and an amco cup

And a Covell... thats very important in keeping you away from your first title

:lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hey housing commission Krupa!
You know you said you drove your mats porshche at the speed of light or something. The nyou went & told us that it wasnt you car but you have rich mates or something?
Well, Povvo, the thing is, & I hate to be the one to tell you this, but they re not really your mates!
No they are just being nice. Im the same when I hand over the keys to parking station attendants. Always have a quick joke & a word then throw them the keys.
its just called pity really.
& Pity you too, you poor pathetic f*ck.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This is another Sharks Community Service Announcement

To all Knights fans!

Win, lose or draw the after match festivities next week will be held at The Vinyl Room at Gymea.

So grab your grannies and get yourself up there. You will fit right in. Granny swapping allowed.

genmap.jpg

Gene Krupa

Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
Hey housing commission Krupa!
You know you said you drove your mats porshche at the speed of light or something. The nyou went & told us that it wasnt you car but you have rich mates or something?
Well, Povvo, the thing is, & I hate to be the one to tell you this, but they re not really your mates!
No they are just being nice. Im the same when I hand over the keys to parking station attendants. Always have a quick joke & a word then throw them the keys.
its just called pity really.
& Pity you too, you poor pathetic f*ck.

You must have been up ALL night thinking that one up! You've wasted your time mate, the same way that Chokenulla have wasted the last 38 years. You've picked the perfect team for your "worship"! A bunch of consistant losers, just like your dumb, feeble-minded self! I doubt you would even have a friend if you paid them.

I've just highlighted the spelling mistakes for you, Mr Literacy. Plus, you have not punctuated at all properly and you shouldn't start sentences with "and". Considering the level of intelligence shown in your post, I doubt you'd be able to find the lock to a car, let alone have the brain capacity to actually drive the automobile in question!

You're the one who deserves pity, yet you will get noone from I!

Nice try FARKTARD! :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
oh nice to see you are trying to break out of the welfare system.
sorry about the spelling, but like we all say here, when it comes down to using punctuation as an argument , you have nothing.
But gee it is refreshing to see the education sytem isnt failing the housing projects.

Nice word , too ,f*cktard. Did you think that up by yourself or get it off community radio?

Povvo Krupa, braggs about driving others peoples cars!!!!
what a f*cken Povvo try hard loser!!!!!!!!

' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' there !

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Just a point with this Porsche

Anyone else notice it is unregistered? And left hand drive?

Me thinks Gene be a fibber.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Captain Jack Sparrow said:

Well Mr Pedantic, I was refering to the make of car not the actual one in the photo. Plus, I wouldn't put a pic with the real rego on it would I. Crims like you Choker fans would try and steal it!

As for being a liar, Mr Capt Jackoff, you have me on ignore, don't you? Or is that just a complete lie by you? Me thinks you've been caught out yourself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

stiffmeister

Bench
Shark supporters, please stick by your team in this all too familiar situation. Stick by your club which has a proud tradition of no premierships

coolumsharkie

Referee
Captain Jack Sparrow said:

Bahahahaha!!!!

Owned in the ass jeanie.... :lol: :lol:

And isn't it just typical that the only trolls in here are goodnight fans, nothin to do this year eh girls??

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gene when real people invite you into their homes, do bragg about that too?

you could put this in your sig with a picture of the house.

"I sat in this house for 2 hours!!!!"

you f*ckin dropkick loser!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAA!!!!!!!

perth sharkie

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
Shark supporters, please stick by your team in this all too familiar situation. Stick by your club which has a proud tradition of no premierships

And where were you when your team were sh*te? Typical glory hunting Parra fan, comes out of the woodwork when the times are good, disappears when his team were garbage.

stiffmeister

Bench
perth sharkie said:
And where were you when your team were sh*te? Typical glory hunting Parra fan, comes out of the woodwork when the times are good, disappears when his team were garbage.

I have always been there, win lose or draw. Blue & gold is in the blood my losing friend

stiffmeister

Bench
coolumsharkie said:
You looking for friends again stiff ?

I'm sure your therapist "says" he's your friend but it's not quite the same is it.

Hey didn't I see you at the therapist last Thursday? What A COINCIDENCE WE HAVE THE SAME THERAPIST