What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

Gene Krupa

Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
Gene when real people invite you into their homes, do bragg about that too?

you could put this in your sig with a picture of the house.

"I sat in this house for 2 hours!!!!"

you f*ckin dropkick loser!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAA!!!!!!!

You guys change tack more than an Americas Cup tourny! Yet you come out no better than you did before.

Suck it up guys. You've been trying to get the better of me for ages now and you're no closer than you were at your first try. If you put all the Chokenulla heads together, you'd still come up half a brain short of what I have! LMFAO!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
Well Mr Pedantic, I was refering to the make of car not the actual one in the photo. Plus, I wouldn't put a pic with the real rego on it would I. Crims like you Choker fans would try and steal it!

As for being a liar, Mr Capt Jackoff, you have me on ignore, don't you? Or is that just a complete lie by you? Me thinks you've been caught out yourself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No you weren't you poor deluded little boy. The sig clearly says I drove IT. You did nothing of the sort did you. Come on, tell the truth now we won't think less of you. We can't. Not possible.

I did have you on ignore till this morning when I decided to have a look at this fictitious car people were talking about. So no Gene, I haven't caught myself out at all. Just caught you out again.

I do feel sorry for you though. Life can't be easy when you are trying in vain to train that poor lonely brain cell to cope with all the things in life a normal person copes with.

I think that's why you have such a limited and tasteless vocabulary.

Either that or you have Tourettes syndrome with associated peotillamania.

SirShire

First Grade
You've really got to watch out for the forumites from Newcastle. Some sick puppies in that lot.

*edit* Disgusting, I know, but that is what you get with a Newcastle/Dregs combination.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
No you weren't you poor deluded little boy. The sig clearly says I drove IT. You did nothing of the sort did you. Come on, tell the truth now we won't think less of you. We can't. Not possible.

I did have you on ignore till this morning when I decided to have a look at this fictitious car people were talking about. So no Gene, I haven't caught myself out at all. Just caught you out again.

I do feel sorry for you though. Life can't be easy when you are trying in vain to train that poor lonely brain cell to cope with all the things in life a normal person copes with.

I think that's why you have such a limited and tasteless vocabulary.

Either that or you have Tourettes syndrome with associated peotillamania.

Back peddle, back peddle, back peddle!

Loser!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
Back peddle, back peddle, back peddle!

Loser!

:lol: :lol:

You're such a sad little boy.

Is it true that you're so povvo that your mummy cut holes in your pockets so you had something to play with?

SirShire

First Grade
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
:lol: :lol:

You're such a sad little boy.

Is it true that you're so povvo that your mummy cut holes in your pockets so you had something to play with?

Don't be silly Capt. *keep it above the belt. That's a warning. Back to your corner ;-)**

Craigshark

First Grade
stiff-meister eel said:
Shark supporters, please stick by your team in this all too familiar situation. Stick by your club which has a proud tradition of no premierships

:lol:

I bet you were one of the so called 'Parramatta Supporters' who was at the game last year between the Eels and the Dragons.. Nice support that was.. DICKHEAD!
The only tradition you have is being a complete wanker.. Now piss off back to the Eels forum so you can all sit around on your fat arses seens there is nothing else to do in parramatta and worship all-mighty Brian..

Craigshark

First Grade
Aye Dilmah, why is it that you only edit Cronulla fans posts?
Maybe try and get your own supporters to stop trolling in our forum.. Ever thought of that one?

stiffmeister

Bench
Craigshark said:

I bet you were one of the so called 'Parramatta Supporters' who was at the game last year between the Eels and the Dragons.. Nice support that was.. DICKHEAD!
The only tradition you have is being a complete wanker.. Now piss off back to the Eels forum so you can all sit around on your fat arses seens there is nothing else to do in parramatta and worship all-mighty Brian..

Stupid, I certainly don't live at Parra & I certainly don't live in the slum known as the shire.

So constant loser, I bid you farewell

SirShire

First Grade
homeless.jpg
Which one are you Krappa?

I dare say the only thing you've ever driven in your financial state is a f**king shopping trolley at 27.5km/h. And that was when your mum left you in it in the middle of the road and hoping it would get smacked into by a truck going to the Steelworks.

Craigshark

First Grade
Slum known as the Shire? And who's opinion is that, a Parramatta supporters, i guess that explains a lot.. Why are you in here anyway? Noone in here gives a crap about what you think, so get lost..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Craigshark said:
Aye Dilmah, why is it that you only edit Cronulla fans posts?
Maybe try and get your own supporters to stop trolling in our forum.. Ever thought of that one?

Don't sweat it Craig. Dilmah PMed me with a vaild point. We can get stuck into Gene but we'll leave Mother Gene out of it.

:)

Let's face it, Gene provides more than enough material all by himself.

Craigshark

First Grade
SirShire said:
homeless.jpg
Which one are you Krappa?

I dare say the only thing you've ever driven in your financial state is a f**king shopping trolley at 27.5km/h. And that was when your mum left you in it in the middle of the road and hoping it would get smacked into by a truck going to the Steelworks.

Thats Gene and his 'rich friends.'