What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

Gene Krupa

Referee
roboshark said:
You even turn on your own supporters. TLP is a classy supporter, maybe you could take some lessons

Classy supporter? Shunned by his own kind and castigated by all and sundry? I don't want to be ANYTHING like a loser like him.

TooheysNew

Coach
No guys, Krupa may be a stark raving lunatic ;-) but TLP is just as much on the outer with Knights fans as anyone. He's the knights equivalent of BBSF.

TooheysNew

Coach
I'm in here to clean things up, and because I'm a mate of both the good Captain and SirS.

TLP is chasing Krupa to put the boot in, and Krupa is just a troll.

Craigshark

First Grade
"Hi i'm Gene Krupa, and i'm a complete dickhead who drives his friends cars and then brags about it.. The rest of the time, seens as though there is nothing else to do in Newcashole i sit around on my lazy fat bum, in my posh housing commission accomodation next to the steal works, on my computer i picked up from council clean up, and brag about my crappy football team who is running last.. While at the same time try and pay out other teams who are infront of them.. I only do this when mummy isn't home though, because she gets cranky with me for wasting electricity and says that i should be out riding around in garbage bins or shopping trolleys, we like to call it 'cheap entertainment.' We also find this much more exciting then watching Newcastle play."

Get lost..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
Hey Farktards!

I'm back! And guess what! We WON!

You were beaten by a team coming second last and we won against a team coming in 3rd place!

You really are a bunch of losing farkwits aren't you? Be scared for next week! VERY SCARED!

He who laughs last, laughs loudest and I'm f**king roaring my guts out! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nyah nyah nyah ahhh

Congratulations Gene on THE most succesful weekend of trolling ever in the history of LU. You've earnt a very high level of sympathy for your efforts. It's impossible to hate you or even dislike you because you are just too pathetic.

I heard one day they'll be able to remove that nasty 47th chromosome. I'll bet you're excited!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Craigshark said:
"Hi i'm Gene Krupa, and i'm a complete dickhead who drives his friends cars and then brags about it.. The rest of the time, seens as though there is nothing else to do in Newcashole i sit around on my lazy fat bum, in my posh housing commission accomodation next to the steal works, on my computer i picked up from council clean up, and brag about my crappy football team who is running last.. While at the same time try and pay out other teams who are infront of them.. I only do this when mummy isn't home though, because she gets cranky with me for wasting electricity and says that i should be out riding around in garbage bins or shopping trolleys, we like to call it 'cheap entertainment.' We also find this much more exciting then watching Newcastle play."

Get lost..

Make me!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
McSharkie said:
Firkin Fun Bar sounds like a better venue.

FOUR times you've been in here to whinge about the thread and make the effort to look like the all knowing, all wise forum Daddy.

Instead of doing that here's a better idea

f**k OFF!!

Craigshark

First Grade
Hey McSharkie mate, its only in the one thread and its just banter and it actually is quite funny watching this moron make a complete idiot of himself..
You don't have to come in and read it man..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Little Gene had become a real nuisance while his father was trying to concentrate on his Saturday afternoon poker game with friends and relatives. The father tried every way possible to get Gene to occupy himself — television, ice cream, homework, video games — but the youngster insisted on running back and forth behind the players and calling out the cards they held. The other players became so annoyed that they threatened to quit the game and all go home. At this point, the boy's uncle stood up, took Gene by the hand, and led him out of the room. The uncle soon returned back to the poker table without Gene and without comment, and the game resumed. After the poker game ended — with Gene still out of sight — the father asked the uncle, "What in the world did you do to Gene?" "Not much," the uncle replied. "I just showed him how to masturbate."

Gene Krupa

Referee
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
nyah nyah nyah ahhh

Congratulations Gene on THE most succesful weekend of trolling ever in the history of LU. You've earnt a very high level of sympathy for your efforts. It's impossible to hate you or even dislike you because you are just too pathetic.

I heard one day they'll be able to remove that nasty 47th chromosome. I'll bet you're excited!

Please! Make the compliment smaller next time so I can at least fit it into my signature.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Little Gene had become a real nuisance while his father was trying to concentrate on his Saturday afternoon poker game with friends and relatives. The father tried every way possible to get Gene to occupy himself — television, ice cream, homework, video games — but the youngster insisted on running back and forth behind the players and calling out the cards they held. The other players became so annoyed that they threatened to quit the game and all go home. At this point, the boy's uncle stood up, took Gene by the hand, and led him out of the room. The uncle soon returned back to the poker table without Gene and without comment, and the game resumed. After the poker game ended — with Gene still out of sight — the father asked the uncle, "What in the world did you do to Gene?" "Not much," the uncle replied. "I just showed him how to masturbate."

12% of men admitted to masturbating. The other 88% were liars!