What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

The Popper

Bench
Yeah, but at least things are now in their true perspective. Still, it could be worse. I think Wigan were beaten 70-0 and 75-0 in consecutive outings. Now that's an objective we're yet to reach. Seeing the krap that our team have dealt up in recent weeks, I wonder if the powers that be are seeking relocation by having the boys exiled in shame from the Shire.
Ahhh! The Shire. Frodo and Bilbo and all those nice little hobbits. What a wonderful life.

roboshark

Coach
Even if we did make the 8 we surely would be cannon fodder- not to mention our for and against is going to screw us anyway

husky65

Juniors
The fact is that it doesn't matter if we get a home final, if you can't beat Souths, you won't be in the finals for long anyway.

5harkies

Juniors
This is bullsh*t. What has happened? 6-7 weeks ago we were only couple of points from first spot now we can't even beat Souths. Kimmorley goes to origin, throws one bad pass and we loose the next the next 3 club games. I really thought this could have been our year.

Sharkie73

Bench
Well I've sat back for a couple of weeks and said nothing but after tonight I have to say we are FARKED. I have been a fan of Mellor's but I agree he has to go. Mellars I thought had a good game and seemed to play ok out wide his defence was far better than Mellor's. The comentary tonight also said our weekness is right centre so Mellars should get the nod before Mellor's now, those 2 trys Mellors let in where the difference both soft trys as well.

Eddie.

Bench
Sharkie73 said:
Well I've sat back for a couple of weeks and said nothing but after tonight I have to say we are FARKED. I have been a fan of Meller's but I agree he has to go. Mellars I thought had a good game and seemed to play ok out wide his defence was far better than Meller's. The comentary tonight also said our weekness is right centre so Mellars should get the nod before Meller's now, those 2 trys Mellers let in where the difference both soft trys as well.

Are you trying to confuse everyone cause your making a damn good job of it!!:lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sharkie73 said:
Well I've sat back for a couple of weeks and said nothing but after tonight I have to say we are FARKED. I have been a fan of Mellor's but I agree he has to go. Mellars I thought had a good game and seemed to play ok out wide his defence was far better than Mellor's. The comentary tonight also said our weekness is right centre so Mellars should get the nod before Mellor's now, those 2 trys Mellors let in where the difference both soft trys as well.

Um Right centre is Vagana!!

Feej

First Grade
The Popper said:
........................we're the worst team in the comp.

Shhhhhh Popper, the "True Supporters" will be berating you serverely after that outburst!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sharkie73 said:
:lol: even the comentators go it wrong, they where talking about Mellor at the time.

That's what you get for assuming commentators know anything.

Dirk Titan

Juniors
Year after year the same feeling,when you know you can not lie to your self any longer. Cronulla are gone for the year.

But with players leaving and no signings for next year. Cronulla are gone for next year as well.

Latest posts