What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well people, you got what you wanted, I hope your happy with this mediocrity!

SameSkata

Juniors
And that is the truth, and is a really sad indictment on our club at the moment.
There's only one player in our club, who knows how to bleed for the blue and gold like Pricey did, and even he is getting fed up with the current situation.
Can't blame him really.

Suity

Looks like he has reached his limits!!!

Even with him still in the team I think we are getting a glimpse now of what life is going to be like when Hindy gives it away.

Scary isn't it.

Kornstar

Coach
And that is the truth, and is a really sad indictment on our club at the moment.
There's only one player in our club, who knows how to bleed for the blue and gold like Pricey did, and even he is getting fed up with the current situation.
Can't blame him really.

Suity

It also doesn't help when we pay a centre (who should be winger or fullback) more than him......that has to hurt!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
on form however i really don't think Hindy is all that cranked up, the blokes the biggest dud in attck.

Hellsy

Immortal
It is hardly anyones fault that Ben got hurt again though... he is just as devastated.
If it was Hindy or Jarryd or Kris on the 4 year contract and he got hurt no-one would have been complaining

Glenn

First Grade
Sorry, but there is a million things wrong with the place atm.
Finch is just a tiny part of that.
3 years - maybe not.
But Finch in a better all round performing team would go ok.

Suity

Exactly, Finch struggled last night but he wasn't exactly alone in that dept.
But I guess the forum scapegoat has to shoulder the blame for everyone else.

lewiscook

Juniors
3 year deal for Finch, hahahahahaha you stupid dopes that wanted this guy, and too boot 3 f**kING YEARS MORE!!!! He’s a spare parts player, that's all! Blokes like him you don't spend $200,000 and sign to long term deals!!. His performance was just embarrassing, that bad a 19 year old on the other side made his look so pathetic, we're f**ked.

People who didn't want Tim, you have got your wish, hope you're f**king happy!!!

-Happy at having Cayless at $400,000 year whilst every single Roosters forward outplayed this pathetic excuse of a prop tonight, he's an absolute joke of captain/hard man, I hope he goes ASAP an frees up some money for us, f**king tight arse he is.

- Fitzy, he's just a f**kwitt who cannot organize a footy side, hence why nothing in 22 years, the guys a f**king dope!! Please just f**k off, and take those wanker board members with you so your stench is completely ridden off.

- 4 year Ben, another brilliant move, another f**king injury, but hey fitzy doesn't take into consideration injuries when negotiating, probably why he's the best in the business!

amen to that!

people dont realise how important timmy was to our side!
his charism ignited our side! his 5 tackle optionss were for the majority of the time really solid.
he was in our top 3 players for last yr as well!
i really hope all the people who doubted him really take a good look when the titans sign him up long term in the not to distant future..and he tears our side up...
i also think you should all go watch some of our matches from 2005 and 2007 and have a look at what an asset this young fella waas to our side...

lewiscook!

JOB 3:14

Juniors
on form however i really don't think Hindy is all that cranked up, the blokes the biggest dud in attck.

Got to agree with you there and he is my most favoured parra player in the last decade. Hindy's form is not the same. There are alot of mistakes that are creeping into his game lately and he is flat in attack.
Selectors were justified in leaving him out after last nights performance.

andrew057

First Grade
Ohh what a bunch of fickle idiots you guys are. Finch has been close to our best player most weeks. Lets blame all the troubles on him, let blame him because our forwards have been bad and not making it over the advantage line, lets not mention thats hes not playing will a decent 5/8. While Mateo has been very good, hes doing exactly what he could and should be doing for lock, minus the horrible long kicking game and trying to overplay a few passes.

When the boys turn it around, I hope you idiots are following AFL, when Kris K is playing 5/8 and our forwards are getting a roll on.

my opinion for what it counts, we need the followin to happen- Kris keating to 6, mateo to 13, chad to 12, wagon either to bench or wenty, if to bench not sure who drops off. I'm still undecided about mat keating starting, we look so much better with him at hooker.

I would be tempted to play him there for 80 and either start riddell in back row or bring him in from the bench for a forward. We need to have more option in attack and mateo is not cut out for the regular pressure, it is better when he just chimes in. Was also thinking he looked good the other week at centre, is that an option til inu comes back. reddy has to stay on the wing (and in the team) been one of the better backs this year.

I was so pissed with what i saw dished up and some players need to be held accountable........Anyway my thoughts.

bartman

Immortal
3 year deal for Finch, hahahahahaha you stupid dopes that wanted this guy, and too boot 3 f**kING YEARS MORE!!!!
People who didn't want Tim, you have got your wish, hope you're f**king happy!!!
And to think we were blasted for not rating Finch....now half the place agrees with us....
Gee, small penis syndrome much RJ and Bazal? :lol: Or just paranoia? Another week another Finch-Smith I told you so thread...

Fact: Despite last year and the off-season Tim was slated in as the number one choice playmaker for the club. His early form showed nothing, and it was Tim himself who came out and gave the explanation and made his decision to take a positive step in his life.

Situation: Parra is left without its first choice playmaker this season, with no-one on the market for a mid-season swap, and any salary cap rebate remains unclear.

Fact: Finch is the best person in the squad to take over at number 7 for the remainder of this year. Doesn't mean he has all the natural talent of Tim, but that's irrelevant as Tim is no longer an NRL player of his own choosing.

Options: Support Finch and the team, suggest who we bring up to play number 7 instead of Finch, suggest who we should buy/develop for 2009 - remembering Finch's new deal doesn't mean he has to stay number 7 (6, 9, 14 or even 13 could be suitable in my view).

Small dick option: Start an I told you so/sucked in thread to bag out your fellow supporters every week for the rest of the year, and not leave Tim Smith to get on with his recovery...

Even your forum nemesis ParraPete never stooped so low to start an I told you so thread, when Tim proved to have issues affecting his game in a way that PP had previously spotted/feared.

sharks8601

Juniors
sounds like you guys are going through the same situation as we did with kimmorley
its a long and dusty road