What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well the good news is...

chewsta

First Grade
But wait it gets better... The following week is another Monday nighter! Woofarkenhoo!

Quigs

Immortal
You know what I hate Rodney ?

I hate it when half your team doesnt even want to have a go.

That's what I hate.

wolverine

Juniors
Looks like we'll be overrun by Bunnies supporters. Way to turn a home game into an away game you dumb fugg Sharks.

Vin Fizz

Bench
....the last time I saw TC play that badly it was SOO1. he coam out and blitz it in SOO2. Need that from him now.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Disappointing, shit performance. But hopefully like earlier in the year when we played shit, next week took on a top side and beat them, for some reason this team doesnt even seem interested when playing the bottom sides. Might be a new tactic, save all your energy to prove you can beat the top sides, then win enough games to make finals and win the flag not having worked too hard during the Home and Away matches

Biggest thing that pisses me off though, I was considering changing my trip to the first week of finals, now we might be playing in bloody QLD!

wolverine

Juniors
Disappointing, shit performance. But hopefully like earlier in the year when we played shit, next week took on a top side and beat them, for some reason this team doesnt even seem interested when playing the bottom sides. Might be a new tactic, save all your energy to prove you can beat the top sides, then win enough games to make finals and win the flag not having worked too hard during the Home and Away matches

Biggest thing that pisses me off though, I was considering changing my trip to the first week of finals, now we might be playing in bloody QLD!

I really wish your theory was right Eddie. The way we started against the Knights reminded me of the Raiders game. Our pace of play was slow. We looked for the most part, disinterested. Although we beat up on the Warriors, it was the pace of play and energy levels that had me believing that we would win from the first couple of sets. I just sincerely hope that Flanno doesn't have them thinking that one win is all we want from the final 3 games and then we can just turn on the afterburners and blitz everyone.

Since 73

First Grade
The good news is we don't play anymore teams below us. Til the semis.

Because our problems are in our heads.

We all knew e were gonna lose that game last night..why?...because we always do.

The players knew as well.

This is where we need a hard arse who gets intot their friggin heads and turns vaginas into men.

In our heads we aren't sposed to win against Souffs so we're at least a chance.

Last edited:

Since 73

First Grade
The good news is we don't play anymore teams below us. Til the semis.

Because our problems are in our heads.

We all knew e were gonna lose that game last night..why?...because we always do.

The players knew as well.

This is where we need a hard arse who gets intot their friggin heads and turns vaginas into men.

In our heads we aren't sposed to win against Souffs so we're at least a chance.
Should be plain sailing from here on in.

Latest posts