What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well well ...

devoid

Juniors
It's such a shame when a champion team can have such a idiot supporter. Seriously, Sam Thaiday wouldn't even wipe his a$$ with you.

goosie

Juniors
manly i believe will end the donkies anyways and as for the warriors i hope they beat storm and go further than the broncs haha then rub it in Broncos2010's face!!

ozenzud

Juniors
The warriors got through Friday nights game DESPITE being totally ripped off by the refs.

The Broncos got through against St George BECAUSE of a refs subjective penalty. That holddown that gave them the penalty goal was a joke. The bloke was looking at the ref, waiting to say "move". Instead he just blew the whistle. Poor reffing. Cost saints the game in the end.

Broncos should be on mad monday.

I usually like to argue the points and be polite to fellow RL fans. Being a RL person is enough for most people to earn my respect. But Broncos 2010, F&$k off. Can't he be banned? Are kids allowed on these sites? Don't you have to have the mental age of 12 at least?

Warriors played well - impressive. Strong and determined. I don't get to see them play often but think they are capable of really taking it up to Melbourne.

Who is hoping for a warriors\broncos final now :)

If this is the case

Brisbane captain Darren Lockyer underwent immediate surgery on his injured cheekbone on Saturday night and had three plates inserted.
Provided Lockyer can withstand the pain, he is expected to play against Manly in Friday night's preliminary final.
Lockyer is retiring at season's end, and played through the pain to kick the winning field goal in the Broncos' 13-12 win over St George Illawarra at Suncorp Stadium.

http://www.nrl.com/lockyer-has-surgery-but-could-still-play/tabid/10874/newsid/64860/default.aspx

Can they make it without him???
Or can he play as well on heavy pain killers???

Kiwimation

Juniors
It would be a shame if he went out this way. The broncos will lose alot of passion if he isnt there so i would say they will fall to manily if he isnt there.

Broncos2010. You are a troll. I mean, i know that it is obvious, but you should at least know that nobody wants you here. Only because you have nothing good to say about us.

broncos2010

Juniors
Hey guys chill I am just saying you have no chance v storm. Should be glad you guys got this far but that is where the ride ends and now the real teams come out to play in the broncos and storm.

Nothing personal.

Izz

Bench
what was the score and suncorp 2 weeks ago ?

get back to me when you win at least 1 premiership :o:o

Got all of nz to chose from and cant even do it at least once !!!
LOL. I think you're way touchier than we are, lil fellah. But maybe that's because it must be getting close to your nap time.

devoid

Juniors
You're so cheeky broncoloverincanberra2010 - twice as cheeky as Darren. But then again, everyone is twice as cheeky as Darren these days, right?

devoid

Juniors
Oh wait - I'll get back to when we win a... blah, blah, blah. I'm off to make some toast. All my dishes are dirty, so I might ask Darren if I can borrow a plate - I hear he has a few of them days.

Latest posts