What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well well ...

Micistm

Bench
It won't be as funny as when the warriors get smashed on fri night.

Then on saturday I will come on here and you guys will have 100 players to blame like manu when he has a good game you call him a hero but when he has a bad one you complain he should play nsw cup.

When he is injured all you guys are like when is manu coming back we need him :lol:

Some supporters you guys are :oops:

Also don't forget to blame the refs.:lol:

Mate, I've let you prattle on having fun, cutting you some slack...because your immature posts indicate you are either very young, or a bit 'special.'

But a funny thing happened when I popped over to the Broncos forum to congratulate their team for the first playoff win...I noticed your own fellow Bronco fans hate you as much as the other team fans!:lol: It seems they are rather embarrassed your pathetic trolling makes them all look bad!
Seriously man- I respect your passion, and the Broncos are a good team with a history of success to be proud of...but your posts just knocks the shine off it. You make your other Bronco fans look bad, and your petty trolling doesn't reflect well on your team. You can support your team with pride, as you obviously do- without disrespecting the opposing teams in the immature fashion that you do.

Thinking about it- You weren't a particular person clonked by Benji Marshall, getting lippy and bragging about Lockyer were you?;-)

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
It won't be as funny as when the warriors get smashed on fri night.

Then on saturday I will come on here and you guys will have 100 players to blame like manu when he has a good game you call him a hero but when he has a bad one you complain he should play nsw cup.

When he is injured all you guys are like when is manu coming back we need him :lol::lol:

Some supporters you guys are :oops::oops:

Also don't forget to blame the refs.:lol:

LOL at least they know when they are playing

broncos2010

Juniors
looks like we will be joining you guys on mad monday next week. Such a shame we really had a run going here won 8 straight and now for this to end like that is just sad.

Jesbass

First Grade
looks like we will be joining you guys on mad monday next week. Such a shame we really had a run going here won 8 straight and now for this to end like that is just sad.

Conceding defeat already? I didn't realise that the party line about the Broncos being the greatest team in the last 23 years came down to the availability of a single player.

I'd be fighting tooth and nail for victory if we lost a marquee player.

As a great philosopher once said: "Some supporters you guys are :oops::oops:".

broncos2010

Juniors
I still believe in my boys that they can win but the chances are very slim as locky is so important to our team and wallace is not really quality to be primary play maker.

Meth

Staff member

ahahahahaha get a dog up ya

Juju

Juniors
I still believe in my boys that they can win but the chances are very slim as locky is so important to our team and wallace is not really quality to be primary play maker.
what a little bi$%h. :lol::lol::lol: You would never have the fortitude to be a Warriors fan that's for sure...

Micistm

Bench

Jeez mate, you call us shit supporters! Have faith in your team! You got some good players in the Broncs- it's a team sport. One guy out is not the be all end all. Be proud- If they go down, I'm sure they'll give it 100%, and there's no shame in that, especially vs a team like the Eagles:)

Latest posts